Kid reviews for Jaws 3

Cheesy '80s sequel has lots of violence, peril.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTheAmAsianOne October 23, 2016

HORRIBLE!

I watched the 1st one with my best friend. And it was good. But 2, and 3, honestly it's like they want us to hate it. But I get why it would be cheesy in 2016 because they were made in the 1970's . And the tools at hand back then were limited. But I think it was horrible. Not trying to be mean, but it was horrible for me.

Teen, 16 years old Written byFilmFan E February 5, 2017

A Feature Length Adevertisement

Jaws 3 has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. It was a movie initially intended to be 3D, but does that really mean that everything has to be shoved into the camera. Jaws 3 is also pretty much a huge cheesy advertisement for SeaWorld, and there is no avoiding that as it actually happens at SeaWorld. So then they go on to make one of the worst plot ideas ever (trapped shark eats people at SeaWorld). In the original Jaws Spielberg was disappointed that the shark looked so fake, which lead to him using it less and that actually made it scarier. Jaws 3 tries it's hardest to show the shark as much as possible using the worst CGI I have ever seen in my LIFE. So Jaws 3 is good for laughs but stay away if you want to watch a good movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe gabester June 10, 2017

Too violent for 9 or younger

I loved it there is a lot of blood because of the shark

Kid, 9 years old December 28, 2018

Bloody and Awful

This movie would be a waste of time for kids and adults because it has very bad graphics. But it is bloody with people swalloweed hole. But if your looking forward to watch this movie. JUST DON'T. This is one of the most awful Dennis Quaid movies in the world.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuke6671 September 26, 2017

The worst movie ever made!

This movie ruined the Jaws series. I was so bad that I turned the movie of halfway through it. It was bad because there wasn't a lot of shark scenes in the movie and that just made it boring :( I don't recommend this movie to anyone.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovieGeek12345 September 24, 2017

Horrible 3D Jaws movie.

Jaws 3D has so many problems. First of all, why does it exist, it has no purpose other than to make money that the first movie deserved. Secondly it is essentially just one huge advertisement for SeaWorld. This becomes blatantly obvious when the film takes place at SeaWorld, AND shows animals and food that they have available their in order to try to get more attention. However even this consumerism falls flat as having a shark eating people at your park is not a very good way to advertise to the public. Overall Jaws 3 is a terrible movie in every way and I can only recommend that you stay away unless you want to laugh at the horrendous shark cgi.