Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 5 parent reviews

Sort by:

Somewhat untrue

this has some untrue things, but great messages

Jobs Review..

A great attempt at Steve jobs life. The film at times does get inappropriate with language. Otherwise, A great film for older teenagers..

Could've been a little better.

It may not be as great as other historical biographic movies like Lincoln, but at the same time, you do get to learn some interesting facts about Apple and Steve Jobs himself. Besides some strong language and some drug use, this is an ok movie.

Tons Of Strong Language And Kissing Movie and The Actors Sucked! Plus Drugs!

Tons of language and drugs and kissing! my kids got bored in the movie. same as me, disappointing and not for this age. . I took my 2 10 year olds and just ran to the car after the movie so i could call my husband and tell them how bad movies are these days.

A good movie with a great star who brought Steve to you but not his life....

The movie is something my daughter wanted to see in the worst way. However, after 15 min of drugs and acid trips my daughter wanted to leave thinking it was a poorly done movie. I have to say I seen a lot of Steve Job and other movies. I was thinking the same thing at first. Once it got going I fell into it and 3 hours went by fast. The movie had so many things done in the era and time it was great to see so much detail. Ashton hit the manerisms of Jobs outstanding. I was so impressed. The story was good but I wish they had done more personal side of Steve Jobs than minutes of stuff we didn't need to see that was Hollywood "showy". I wish at the end they had more of a follow up than just his date of death. I did like it but still felt it could of done more.....as for your teen... my daughter liked it but only a tad and there is a generation with Ipods and Ipads that should seen it....they will never trully get what Steve was trying to do. Even after this movie......