Kid reviews for John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

More intense fighting in more complex threequel.

Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2019

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Review

This is definitely the best of the Trilogy but, as you'd expect from any John Wick film, lots of violence and language.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDisabledAshe September 7, 2019

the better one in the series

it a bit more violent than the first but still good

Teen, 15 years old Written byNicholas Rytting May 17, 2019

Brilliant, Brutal - Minor spoilers in the second paragraph.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum is another great entry into the John Wick franchise. The film is far more violent then the first two films, with the titular character finding many new creative ways to dispatch his enemies. Despite the additional violence, however, the film cuts back a lot on the amount of language the first two had. Only three or four instances of the F-word, and not too many other curse words in the film. The film also cuts back on drinking, only showing Wick holding an alcoholic beverage, and I don't recall much drinking in general.

Minor Spoilers - Wick does use very violent methods to kill his enemies. These include a very slow and graphic eye stabbing, breaking a man's neck over the spine of a book, and making a horse kick someone in the face. There are also two aggressive dogs (I think German Shepards) that Halle Berry's character, Sophia, owns. These dogs maul several people, and bite a few men in the groin.

If any of these instances sound too violent, then don't let a child watch it. It does, like all things, depend on the kid. Recommend around 14-15 years of age, and maybe children of 13 if they are fairly mature for their age.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDogTheRealistic September 29, 2019

It’s JOHN WICK

I think this movie is amazing, but if you think you are going to have to cover your kids eyes because you think they aren’t mature enough to handle movie violence, Don’t even waste your time or your kids time. Out of the three, the first one and the this one are the best. Keanu Reeves does a stellar job pulling off the assassin character, and even though she’s a supporting character, Halle Berry does just as good of a job. No, this movie won’t turn your kid into a Hitman. Yes, it’s a great movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylogan90 September 28, 2019

Pretty violent

As I said about The Dark Knight, I personally think it depends on what kind of kid you have. If they have no problem with violence in non-horror like movies, like me (who was watching Equalizer type stuff when he was 9), then it should be fine. If they are iffy, maybe wait a bit until they start watching more violent stuff. If they can’t stand it at all, well, they need an entirely different genre. It has pretty strong language, but nothing of sexual nature. On average though, I would say it should be ok for a 12 year old. It didn’t have much plot but set it up very well for next movie. I hope that I help people make a decision.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMOVIEFANATIC011507 September 23, 2019

John Wick Chapter 3:Parabellum Review

John Wick 3 was great it has amazing action sequences powerful visuals that make the film immersive amazing performances and a good soundtrack now as much as i liked the movie it is Violent and that's what we would come to expect from a film like this it wasn't that graphic but still is not for young audiences there is also some language and Drug content 0 sexual content and some important messages now i would say Teenagers and up watch this movie if they are mature for their age and maybe 11 or 12 year olds. Overall its a great action movie. 8.9/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byNachoNoah72 September 23, 2019

It isn’t that bad violent wise.

If your kid wants to watch it, let them. I went with the into the movie thinking it would be as gory as 2, but it wasn’t.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGamer06 September 22, 2019

Extremely violent but entertaining sequel will be too intense for kids.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum follows assassin John Wick after a $14 million bounty is put on his head by a criminal organisation, "The High Table", after he kills one of their members (as seen in Chapter 2).

Parents should know that it's very bloody, intense and violent. Characters are shot, have their necks broken, a man has a finger cut off, attacked by dogs, stabbed and much more. There's also some profanity (but not as much as the previous movies) including the F word.

15+ for bloody and intense violence and some strong language.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTNR2049 September 13, 2019

John Wick Chapter 3:Parabellum Review

Now first before I give my age Rating I'm gonna say why the movie is worth watching the action is perfect which is one of the reasons I love these John Wick movies and The world building is just bigger than the last 2 and the Visuals make the film more immersive and the performances in here are Amazing Mainly Keanu Reeves I've never seen him as good as he is in here since the Matrix now the only Problem is that It was kinda low on story and it was kind of Unfocused at points but overal amazing also the age rating This movie deserves an R Rating mostly for violence it has some strong Language Mainly just the F Word and S Word people Drink in the movie There is no Sexual Content I the movie and There are messages in here about Honor Rules and Consequences and The violence is what you should be concerned about people in the movie are shot up the main Character kills people in stylish ways and People are sliced up and it's just kind of nasty I wouldn't recommend this to kids 13,14,and 15 or maybe 12
Teen, 17 years old Written byChris_Feher September 6, 2019

Great But Gory

I enjoyed this movie very much, but I would advise parents with younger kids to keep them away from this movie. The violence in this movie does not need to be detailed but it is excessive, dark and bloody along with being very glamorized. The plot is very simple but the violence is the main thing holding the movie together. Other than that, it has use of strong language throughout the movie. If your kid can handle it, by all means, go ahead, as it is a great movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPoe3201 August 23, 2019

This is great action movie but it's violent

Great film I whould say it's 14 the movie is violent
And it has few swear not too much.

Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2019

Best of the series (so far, at least)

Yet another masterpiece from one of cinema’s most beloved stars. We all know who that is- Keanu Reeves. But, even though he is also one of (and probably #1) nicest people, his on-screen character certainly is not. The violence in this movie is so frequent and intense it earned “Pervasive strong violence” in the R rating from the MPAA. And, believe me, it earned it. There is everything, from gunshots to stabbings to beatings to scorching. And, yes, there is close-up as well. Eye stabbings, neck snapping, (small) body dismemberment (and arm and a finger, the finger shown in close-up). Blood and brains fly, spray, and pour (mostly blood). A few F**ks are thrown in there for good measure. Drinking is plentiful as well, but the violence is brutal, graphic, intense, and frequent- sometimes all at once (Wick assembles an antique revolver and shoots a man in the head- blood and brain matter cover the door behind him).

Teen, 14 years old Written byExiled Universe July 14, 2019

SO MUCH ACTION ITS BORING!

THIS MOVIE IS 10 STARS HANDS DOWN NO DEBATE OFF THE BAT. I would give this movie a 10 star just from the trailer even if the movie was bad. Best john wick movie in the franchise and is better than the first 2 combined. Everything about this movie was so perfect and theres little things i want to complain about but i just cant. This was my second time watching it and when i saw it for the first time in the theaters for my birthday it was one of the best days of my life, i was laughing and screaming with joy the whole time. the cover art is amazing and soo cool and its all just played out. For once the movie is better than the trailer and i think this was the first movie that actually pulled that off. Choosing a favorite scene would be like choosing which one of you 10 dogs to kill that you spent all of your life with, impossible. I just cant explain its just soo good. When i first saw it i was like this isn't a movie its pure art its just something else. My moms favorite part was the part with the dogs because she loves dogs and she liked the way that they had to be trained to pull off all those stunts. I saw it in theaters with my mom and now i saw it with my mom and dad. Maybe it was just the theater that was soo cool. One guy that was next to my mom was laughing and banging on the seats when john wick killed somebody and so was i. Not my favorite movie movie ever, but this its definitely not the last time i will see it.

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2019

I love this movie

Lots of violence but not that bad though there was part when a guy got stabbed in the eye and I winced a little. If your child has seen PG-13 movies for most of his life like me and is over 10 then this is a must see. Depends on if he can handle so look up some fight scenes first. Best one in the series. I'm 11 and saw it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorrorbuff02 June 7, 2019
This movie absolutely blew me away. Many sequels and continuations have a hard time staying faithful or living up to the first films, but in my opinion, Parabellum has both John Wick and John Wick 2 beat. The violence, obviously, was kicked up a notch, but the fight scenes are more intense and stirring than ever. The music and cinematography once again went perfectly with the rest of the film, and the acting proves itself worthy of a fourth.
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2019

John Wick 3: Parabellum

Its a very exciting movie, extremely violent but good. I liked it because I was nearly always on the edge of my seat waiting for the next awesome fight scene (there were many). There may be a lot of blood and pain but it has a great story nonetheless. John Wick really has trouble staying alive with a 14 million dollar bounty on his head. In the end it is a great movie and one of the best third installments there is. You can also really catch on without seeing the 1 and 2 movies. It was a great choice for my first rated R movie. I would not recommend this movie to people who are sensitive to violence or blood.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBaba Yaga June 3, 2019

Poorest out of Trilogy

Definitely not as good as the first or second , but still a great action movie. Classic John Wick film with plenty of blood and gore , but isn't ultra realistic. At the start of the movie , a man is brutally murdered by John with a book by getting his jaw ripped out and his neck snapped off the book. Great for mature teenagers , good entertainment but not for younger children
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmuMaster May 24, 2019

Bloody, Brutal, and Intense.

This is the most violent movie in the John Wick franchise. Knives and swords are frequently used which causes bloody battles and very brutal injuries. Cursing is minimal with only a few f-bombs and others. Good plot and a nice addon to the series so if your over 15, GO WATCH IT!

Teen, 14 years old Written byAgoodrater May 21, 2019

This was amazing

This is way more intense and violent than the first two. Someone gets stabbed in the eye. Surprisingly there was some funny moments. I laughed a lot at all the Fortnite references me and my friend made but I think that a younger kid could watch this if they are mature enough and if they can handle lots violence.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieMan678 May 20, 2019

John wick chapter 3

The newest John wick has came out and it does not disappoint, however in is definitely the most violent in the series. There is stabbings (one graphically in an eye), shooting, fighting, blood sprays, gore, and much more. There is not much swearing at all. There is no sex or nudity in the movie. It is amazing and should be seen by everyone who is a fan of John wick