Parent and Kid Reviews on

John Wick: Chapter 4

John Wick: Chapter 4: Movie Poster: Close up of John Wick, wearing a suit and tie
Our Review

Based on 20 kid reviews

Sort by:

Violent, intense, action-packed thriller journey has cool imagery.

Rated 12+ for prolonged sequences of strong violence and action throughout, bloody images, and language. ————— John Wick Chapter 4 is an action packed thrilling adventure with out-of-this-world effects. It’s extremely entertaining and has many laughs embedded into it. It has a cool glow-wave style and nice imagery. When it comes to content, this movie has back-to-back prolonged scenes of intense violence, including stabbings, gunshots, etc. Some bloody and graphic scenes are included. Expect a good amount of swearing, including F-bombs. John Wick is really intense and I recommend it for teens and adults ages 13+. A must-watch - one of the best. 5/5 stars.

2 people found this helpful.

I watched the movie " John Wick 4 " , and I loved it . The movie was cool , amazing , and entertaining to watch . The acting was amazing , and 14 years old could watch the movie . Good job to Keanu Reeves and the others it was a fantastic movie . I felt sad when the guys that helped John Wick died , and John Wick . The other movie that Keanu Reeves made was cool and entertaining to watch never disappointed at all . I enjoyed and love Keanu Reeves movies there the best . I'm so thankful they made these movies . Yay

Best movie ever!!!

Whilst it is a cinematic masterpiece and the greatest movie ever made, parents should keep in mind that the violence and gore is quite disturbing at times with over the top gunplay, swordplay and hand to hand combat. It is also the funniest movie in the John Wick franchise which can lighten the mood in intense action scenes.

A Cinematic Masterpiece

John Wick 4 is the best in the ‘John Wick’ franchise and arguably one of the best action ever made. The 3 hours of non-stop action felt like 30 minutes as it never got repetitive or boring. None of the violence is too bloody, but it is consistent, with many different methods used to brutally kill people.

1 person found this helpful.

The writing, characters, and pacing better than ever

The characters are very well written in this movie, it finds a near perfect balance of story and action, and it’s visual style is immaculate.

1 person found this helpful.

Best Movie In The Franchise Since 'John Wick'

This is by far the second best movie in the John Wick franchise so far, just behind the original. The action sequences are amazing! The swearing compared to other rated R movies is very minimal although there are still some f-bombs here and there. The movie is actually pretty funny considering it's an action film. The ending could leave something to be desired however the movie as a whole is fantastic.

1 person found this helpful.

¡Truly Epic Hit Film of 2023!

Truly One of the Biggest Epic Action movies I have seen in my whole life!!! Definitely one of my favorite John Wick films, Also The scene "Car chase" was Epic including when John shoots people with "Powerful gun" was truly Epic, There is An Very Extreme violence: Blood. Honestly if you love Powerful action movies, You will love this one.

This was my favorite John Wick out of all of them! I loved this movie so much that I would watch it over and over again! I loved Bill Skarsgard as the villain, and Keanu Reeves was epic. This movie is for more mature audience due to all the violence, and I didn’t hear a lot of swearing. But I highly recommend this movie?

Guns. Lots of guns.

In a criminal world, guns and violence are just a part of everyday life. I especially love the dog that replies to the command “Nuts!” by proceeding to bite the victim’s nuts. Still, while the show includes a ton of violence, violence and a bit more violence… it’s still a hell of a film.