Kid reviews for John Wick

John Wick Poster Image

A Real Look Into The Movie: John Wick

This Film Is Rated R For Strong And Bloody Violence Throughout, Language And Brief Drug Use —— John Wick is a film about a hitman and assassin who’s in retirement and he get roped back into his old life after the death of his wife and dog and the theft of his car. The film is a violent and intense film. There are deadly shootouts and injuries, there are standings and hard hand-to-hand combat, there are all types of guns and knives. With profanity there are countless uses of the f-bomb in English and other languages, and other smaller profanities are used quite a lot of times. There are references plus briefly shown drugs and there are shown alcoholic drinks. Overall John Wick is a blood-tasic film, the gun play and realism of the film is astounding, the film directing, camera work, the action and stunts are amazing this film is a genre defining film. I would say the movie is for 16+ and or 15+ if the teen can handle intense blood and language.
1 person found this helpful.

14+ Too much swearing.

The film was good. Very violent and lots of swearing but I have seen much worse.

It’s so good!

I really enjoyed this movie, however it’s extremely violent. It’s fine for kids who can handle blood and Violence

Violent, but so much fun

It's pretty good

This movie is very violent but very good. The actors are great and the scenes can get very emotional and intense. I would not recommend showing this to a child or teenager without an adult present.

It's pretty good

Best movie ever!!!

Honest Review

Alright, let’s clear things up. Yes, this is an extremely entertaining movie (though not quite as good as the sequels) and at the same time, it’s an extremely realistic, ultraviolent film. But there’s something about the deaths being constant that makes it utterly mind-numbing and not super disturbing. I know this sounds weird, but I think mature early teenagers who aren’t squeamish to violence would be able to watch this without it corrupting their brains. Sex, language, and extremely graphic, detailed, close up, gory violence are the main things you need to worry about in movies and this has barely any of that. There’s not that much language, no sex, and the deaths are just frequent and countless but the camera rarely lingers on one death for more than a second or two.

people fighting/ killing each other and swearing