Parent reviews for Johnny English Strikes Again

Johnny English Strikes Again Poster Image

Johnny English Strikes Again ok for your child

this is all comedy while there are some fight scenes it is ok for kids 8 and up there are also a few kiss scenes bit nothing to much for kids.

12+

It has quite a bit of language lots of violence car chases and a bit of sexual references and there was a scene whith pills

Great family fun

I watched this originally in the cinema when my son was 8 and he loved it. We’ve watched it again on download today with his older brother, they are 10 and 13. They both found it hilarious and loved the slapstick humour. Johnny English may not be a great role model, but he’s no worse than James Bond. I also enjoyed it as an adult.

DESERVES A PG-13 (A REVIEW THAT CAN BE TRUSTED)

HILARIOUS COMEDY!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME WATCHING THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! BUT INCLUDES......... VIOLENCE A lot of violence includes a car chases, gun-shooting, and attempts to kill. SEX Like many other Johnny English movies there is a lot of flirting and sex-related talk. There is a lot of woman in tight and short dresses. And in one scene a butt is shown. It's mostly to make the audience laugh but can be inappropriate for smaller children. CONSUMERISM There are many cool gadgets like any other Johnny English film. And many cars shown from BMW, to Aston Martin, to Range Rover and even Hyundai. SWEARING/LANGUAGE Includes a lot of swearing that includes ass, bollocks, dammit, imbecile, shut up etc. DRINKING/DRUGS/SMOKING Johnny English gets drunk at one point, drinks shown, adults drinking.

A butt doesnt make it inappropiate.

Great fun family movie. A butt is not a big deal at all especially the way the movie shows it. My daughter laughed the entire time. Fun action. If the parents think a butt is a big deal so will the child, if you brush it off, i mean everyone has a butt, its not a big deal at all. Enjoy the movie

The butt review

Laughed from start to end!

Laughed from start to end!

A bit of nudity

The only problem in the movie is there is non-frontal nudity due to which the age rating goes up. If just that one scene was altered or deleted, this movie is appropriate for all ages.