Kid reviews for Johnny English Strikes Again

Johnny English Strikes Again Poster Image

Amazing

AASdfGHJKLL I LOVE THIS MOVIE

(I AM TEN, NOT NINE) This is the funniest movie ever. You don't have to agree with me but if you DON'T like it, than... I will cry. A two-year-old could watch it, but I think it'd be better if they where five, six, or eight first, depending on their lifestyle. I could watch when I was two, probably. But I understand that I can handle these things much better than most kids. Anyway, yes you should watch it and all that is in the series. Rowan is amazing.

its okay super funny but there is some sex references and adult jokes in i would rate this a mild PG because it has some sexy moments and adult jokes in it throughout this 88 mins film/1hr 28 mins but its still funny and enjoyable just fine some jokes are kina week and some action is a bit week but still good funny comedy movie!

Just stop

I understand that common sense media is attempting to provide information about video games and movies, But you need to understand that most of these games are made for fun and you act as if they are a criminal act against society. You think of children under the age of 13 as people that shouldn't be exposed to a bit of swearing of violence. We all hear it and see it. You are just too afraid to admit it. Please. Just leave these games alone

Hilarious film not so good for people under 10

Great would recommend it to family’s that trust there kids with violence or are over 10 Overall great movie and if your kids have seen the first two then they will love this one.

Appropriate for most ages

JOHNNY ENGLISH

Rowan Atkinson

LOVED IT!

I think it was a brilliant film and I was laughing all the way through! Those people who say there is nudity, ok, I see your point but there was barely any, all that happened was he showed his bum slightly. Yes, they do drink a bit but you rarely see it and it rarely happens. The only violence is a bit of fighting. There are jokes/phrases that some kids might not fully understand and it might spark questions but besides that I( absolutely loved it!

Johnny really did Strike Again, even better this time.

Can these movies get any better? Probably not. They are already max. funny.

funny