All teen and kid member reviews for Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board

Teen, 15 years old Written byMarioMii March 27, 2012

I saw this movie unexpectedly

I thought TV was boring at first, but dad made me watch TV 3 times in one day for more than an hour total. The third time of the day after watching "iCarly" and "Go Figure" was this movie and I didn't expect it to be on Disney Channel at that time before I knew it. My dad used to tell me to watch at least one hour of TV while he wanted me to play less than an hour of video games. My dad didn't make me do whatever I want. One scene I learned was that some bowl areas with lots of dirt can be private property. I should understand private property because I don't want to get caught with the police.
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2012

Johnny Kaphala 2:Back On Board

Johnny Kaphala 2 :Back On Board Is a boring movie. But i never expected anything,i was just flipping through channels while i just kept it on this. Overall Johnny Kaphala 2:Back On Board is a boring movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjkboblover April 9, 2008

I loved it!

THIS MOVIE IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! JAKE T. AUSTIN IS SO CUTE. I HOPE I CAN BUY THE DVD AND WATCH IT ON DISNEY CHANNEL.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHalo 117 April 9, 2008

Its ok

This is an ok kids movie, but I liked it better than the first one.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilviasuperstar101 April 9, 2008

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, I loved this movie, at first I thought it was going to be bad but it was awesome specially the part with Jared in it he is sooooooooooo hot
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008