Parent reviews for Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie

Entertaining, humorous take on biblical story.

Adult Written bystan April 9, 2008

Must see movie for kids

This is a must see movie for kids.... I feel it makes religion fun for kids. My family enjoyed this movie. My kids were telling there friends about it. Go see the movie!
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Great Cartoon Movie about Jonah

This is a very funny and entertaining story about the biblical prophet.
Adult Written bydjnjo April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygarfield2711 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 4 year old Written byCautious Mother September 22, 2009

Classic bibical lesson appropriate for all ages

Love it!! My two year old daughter and four year old son are both big fans of this movie. We need more movies like this one!

Parent of a 2, 5, 7, and 9 year old Written byJoan1969 August 6, 2010

Great in English for almost all viewers; poor in Spanish.

A very good, funny and solid movie for the family to enjoy together. An exception might be sensitive children- watch the whale scene if your kid is like this. Should be easy enough to have them leave the room or hit fast forward to get around that. I saw a couple of very unfair reviews of this movie, but most will find themselves delighted by the entire film. Special warning: very poor Spanish dubbing; no effort made to do a good job. Do not give/present this movie to anyone who can't listen to the original English.

Adult Written bydavispittman May 19, 2017

Entertaining but not personally recommendable due to the religious stance

I'm speaking to families with non religious parents. I advise you not allowing your children to view this film. There are sooo many other great secular children's films that won't attempt to indoctrinate your children with a religious ideology. Yes the movie is entertaining at times and funny sometimes, but unless you're a Christian family I suggest skipping this because religion is a HUGE part of it.
Parent of an infant, 2, 4, and 5 year old Written byMeli B. December 8, 2010

Longer than the tv series, but not longer than other kid movies

This is another family favorite in our house. Especially the singing, umm...asparagus'. They were hilarius!