Kid reviews for Josie and the Pussycats

Movie rates itself out of an ideal audience.

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2016

love it

I really enjoy this movie, some language, and some creepy parts for younger people. Tip for families: there is a family version with a whole lot less swearing!

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnnabeth_Chase September 21, 2010

awesome

loved it . Hey MASSI CLIK PERCY JACK 12 ANNABETHY, thanks for being such a huge fan of me. spread the news: Annabeth Chase is now in this website!

Teen, 15 years old Written bytalkalot_360 July 26, 2011

Product placement Product placement Product placement

So much consumerism and it gets VERY annoying VERY fast. This movie was just one big commercial! In the opening scene the boy band is in a Target airplane. There are just banners of brands like Kodak and MANY more. In one scene the blonde girl is seen with McDonals. Way too much consumerism.

Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2010

So Much Product Placement!

How is consumerisum not an issue?! My sister and I watched this film, and by the end, we noticed over 52 products/stores that were either said or shown. 52! But anyway, I think this movie was very funny and I like it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... September 19, 2010

KOKIRIGORONTIME

ENORMOUSLY WHAT THE HECK????I It's an awesome movie but no consumerism??? It advertises coke, McDonalds, target, steve maden, and oh-so-many stores???? one girls room is all made out of target symbols and the bathroom is covered with mcdonalds! anyways! OMG CLOUDY WITH THE CHANCE OF MEATBALLS SUUUUUCCCCKKKS!!!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY SO ROCKS??? PEEEERCY JACKSON!!! *please read percy jackson first* i am a half blood people say it's not true so i decided not to tell anyone except my bffs, peeps in da computa and my other half blood fends! I like the battle of the labyrinth but sea of monsters and last olympian rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELEVEN BIRTHDAYS NOOO! And here's a big advertisiment for the clique: The clique movie really rocks buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it (this is a subliminal message like they say, in Josie and the pussycats) buy it buy it buy it buy it NOW!!! And wanna look just like annabeth buy my blowdrier and check my profile if you want to know something awesome. No concerners on this movie worried parents.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviecritic February 2, 2010

Fantastic movie, brings back memories

I first saw this movie when I was like 10, and I LOVED IT! This is one of my all time guilty pleasure movies. The music is great and I still love all the songs on the soundtrack! This movie is really likable especially if you're really into pop music. As for language and other iffy stuff? The language is a bit raunchy at times but nothing like the language used in today's PG-13 movies. And it really depends on what you as parents consider to be "raunchy" language. Watching this at 10 years old I really didn't catch on to too much of the sexual innuendo. Of course now I do, but as I said, nothing in his movie is nearly as bad as today's PG-13 movies. So if you're kid is mature and wants to watch this movie let them! I agree with Commonsense! 11 and up!