Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 16 kid reviews

Sort by:

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 review

I really enjoyed the movie. I think the common sense reviewer exaggerated the violence of the movie. There’s blood in the movie but it lacks any kind of gory details (body parts etc.) and almost every death is off screen. As for sexual stuff, the worst you’ll get is the Panda character being goofy and talking about boobs for a second; that’s it. The movie overall is really well put together and the fan service is great. All the negative reviews of this movie look like they were written by a 5 year old with zero supporting evidence, which is a shame since those reviews are what people are seeing right now. I think any teen would be able to enjoy this movie. They’re not going to come back from the movie talking about sex and drugs, I can promise you that. Simply put: It’s a cartoon where people fight monsters… a good one too. Give JJK0 a try!

4 people found this helpful.

Great movie

This is a great movie. I loved it so so so much. Theres a lot of blood. And a bit of cursing. A ten year old should be able to watch this IF THEY HAVE SEEN THE SHOW ALREADY

CHILL a mature 12 yr old can handle

OMG CHILL. All the parents and kids are saying not to let teens and kids watch but if you’re watching it the chances are you’ve seen the anime and in that you see limbs get ripped to shreds, people being mutilated, etc and that’s pretty gory, I’m 13 and watched the movie and after seeing it, a mature 12 year old can handle it.

Excellent

Fine for a kid if he / she can handle gore and mature themes. There is a scene where the main character's crushs head gets crushed by a car
1 person found this helpful.

Parents and Teen REGRET WATCHING!

Hell no this movie has TOO much blood and violence I will never recommend this to my friends! Parents im not sure if you look at these but DO NOT let your kid or teen watch this I got permission but now me and my parents regret watching the movie. DO NOT RECOMMENED!

1 person found this helpful.

poor pacing, but needed for future storylines

this is one of the best movies i have ever watched! the action scenes are amazing! there is only one violent scene and no foul language. there is no sexual content or nudity.

Some scenes can be disturbing/disgusting. Still a nice movie to see

I'll say this movie have some gore and violent scenes. Some scenes can be disturbing for younger audience like when there was a car that ran over a little girls head. It doesn't show the head but it shows the huge pudle of blood around her. Also a part where there are those curses (looks like monsters) where they suck different parts of a mans face till it rips. We don't see the face finally ripping, it shows blood being splashed on the wall instead. The movie is Good and has cool fight scenes. Also there's a mention of rape but else it doesn't show more or it's not talked deeply about it ( girl says she has dreams of being r4ped) If your kid is 13 make sure they are okay with that type of lowkey disturbing violence , other than that i recommend it more to 14+. (By the way i don't know why a parent said there's too much drugs and alchohol, like from my memory none of that appeared. If it did it was probably once💀)

It was a good movie

Honestly there are some mild swearing and very gory scenes but they balance it out with funny scenes as well.