All teen and kid member reviews for Jumper

Teen, 17 years old Written bywaffles4waffles July 20, 2010
good movie there is one sexual scene it has scenes of violence but no blood has language but pretty clean
Teen, 17 years old Written byMangareader101 October 11, 2013

Settle down people...

After reading other reviews, I have noticed a lot of people are angry over the 'Jesus Christs.' But is it really that bad? Yes, they could have put in 'Good Lord,' or 'Holy Christ,' but it worked. And actually, PG-13 movies are allowed one use of the F-word if it is not sexual. Now, to the movie. It actually was really good. Of course, it was not perfect.
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

Awesome movie.

One my favorites.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGusia99 May 4, 2013

Awesome!

This is one of my favourite movies. This movie for me the rating is 11 years old+, but only if up for it. It involves drinking in a bar, stealing money from a bank, some inappropriate language, plenty of violence (for me; AWESOME! :)and a small length sex scene, but doesn't reveal anything.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 27, 2013

Hated it!

I hated it, they made |Hayden Christensen the biggest jerk ever. He's a selfish jerk the whole movie, never learns to put others before him.
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2012

dead fantastic

amazing
Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 27, 2011

Not Bad

Good storyline, good actors. Language not too bad, one sexual scene that isn't too bad. Okay for thirteen and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 3, 2011

A whole lot better than the reviews say it is. Amazing special effects.

My rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, sensuality, strong language and some scenes involving teens drinking.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011
Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, strong language, brief sexuality, and thematic material.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPony21 July 26, 2010

Perfect for young but mature teens

It was a pretty good movie even though the critics bashed it. There was a lot of sci-fi violence that didn't appear to harm anyone. A few kisses and an implied sex. Not much swearing. A few of the characters have drinks and there is a scene in a bar with a drunken person. All and all, I would say it is good for age 14 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes October 24, 2009

Perfect movie for the whole family

It was interesting and i loved the story line, it wasnt to violent and i had seen much worse at the age of 12 when i first saw this movie but i thoughly loved this movie. i think that everyone should see it
Teen, 17 years old Written byLadyFlameSinger October 20, 2009

A disappointment

This movie could have been really good. Really. But, um, it wasn't. I can only describe the so-called hero as lame, and the storyline had far too many holes for my liking. Hayden Christensen delivered a stunningly inept preformance as David Rice, and the other actors were almost as bad. The movie had potential, but sadly, it fell rather short of its mark.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewer X1 October 8, 2009

"Very unlikable" (SPOILER)

The main character is unlikable. He runs away from home, steals from banks at first just to get by. But then he does it so many times that he is swimming in cash in a luxury apartment. The Villain, who hunts our "hero," comes off as a noble character for the first 30 minutes. Until he brutally kills another jumper in front of the audience. The ending is terrible. But it really depends on your expectations. I went in thinking it would be awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjumper34 September 20, 2009

rock for young teens

awsome fast paced action flick. With one sexual scene and some language not has bad hs good be. Not for kids for violence
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2009

A disappointing action flick

This movie was kind of violent but nothing REALLY bad. there is a lot of teleportation, so if u didnt like x-men u defiantly will not like this one. haydon christianson is a horrible actor.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvzmoosyk July 20, 2009

Okay movie

This movie is far from my favorite movie of all time but it wasn't horrible. It was a good mix of romance and violence, but the movie seemed to fly by, as though it was very short. I guess it was pretty short because it's only and hour and 28 minutes but it seemed even shorter that that. I'd say that this movie is good for kids 13+. Hope my review is helpful -i love dogs

interesting but not as good as it looks

I wanted to see this movie the moment I saw the preview but when I saw it It i was very dissapointed with it the language was mild with one use of the f-word and it was a little violent other wise it was okay for kids 12 and up
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

great

really great movie.

very fun

good movie,lots of fun kind of like the bourne identity mixed together with the matrix. i don't see why everyone hates it so much i liked it. not the best movie of 2008 but not a complete trainwreck like 10,000 bc which unfortunatly i wanted to see at first.then i read reviews, than i saw it.my rating PG-13 for intense sci-fi violence,language,and brief sexuality

Why does everyone hate this?

Why did everyone hate this? i just saw this with a friend a few days ago we both enjoyed it! i talked to others and read some more reviews and no one liked it! i thought it was funny! but not for kids because there was a lot od s...t and one F bomb. also the finger is flashed once. one sex scence but nothing but undergarments shown. but you decided yourself! i suggest it to anyone 13+ ...