Kid reviews for Jumper

Action-heavy sci-fi tale has uninspiring hero.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySophieeeee April 6, 2020

Jumper 5 star

it was amazing!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytruthexposer1306 March 7, 2019

Coolest Movie Ever!

Teen, 14 years old Written byKingRobert December 31, 2017

Wasn't my favorite

Just skip this one and read the book instead.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavispittman December 15, 2016

Entertaining movie for teens

This film really is great fun. True, it won't any major awards, but it's still very entertaining. I'd for sure suggest this action movie for you and your tweens/teens to watch and enjoy. The acting and cast is good, I enjoyed Hayden in the starring role. The action is enjoyable and the special effects are well done. Your really young kids will most likely be frightened by violence and one brief execution scene performed by Samuel L. Jackson. There is also some profanity, mostly mild except for one F word. Kick back and enjoy this fun action film with your kids 12 and older.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMangareader101 October 11, 2013

Settle down people...

After reading other reviews, I have noticed a lot of people are angry over the 'Jesus Christs.' But is it really that bad? Yes, they could have put in 'Good Lord,' or 'Holy Christ,' but it worked. And actually, PG-13 movies are allowed one use of the F-word if it is not sexual. Now, to the movie. It actually was really good. Of course, it was not perfect.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGusia99 May 4, 2013

Awesome!

This is one of my favourite movies. This movie for me the rating is 11 years old+, but only if up for it. It involves drinking in a bar, stealing money from a bank, some inappropriate language, plenty of violence (for me; AWESOME! :)and a small length sex scene, but doesn't reveal anything.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 27, 2013

Hated it!

I hated it, they made |Hayden Christensen the biggest jerk ever. He's a selfish jerk the whole movie, never learns to put others before him.
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2012

dead fantastic

amazing

Teen, 13 years old Written byResidentEvilPotter November 27, 2011

Not Bad

Good storyline, good actors. Language not too bad, one sexual scene that isn't too bad. Okay for thirteen and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 3, 2011

A whole lot better than the reviews say it is. Amazing special effects.

My rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action, sensuality, strong language and some scenes involving teens drinking.

Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

Awesome movie.

One my favorites.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011
Suggested MPAA Rating:

PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, strong language, brief sexuality, and thematic material.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPony21 July 26, 2010

Perfect for young but mature teens

It was a pretty good movie even though the critics bashed it. There was a lot of sci-fi violence that didn't appear to harm anyone. A few kisses and an implied sex. Not much swearing. A few of the characters have drinks and there is a scene in a bar with a drunken person. All and all, I would say it is good for age 14 and up.

Teen, 17 years old Written bywaffles4waffles July 20, 2010
good movie there is one sexual scene it has scenes of violence but no blood has language but pretty clean

Teen, 14 years old Written byKatie-Kakes October 24, 2009

Perfect movie for the whole family

It was interesting and i loved the story line, it wasnt to violent and i had seen much worse at the age of 12 when i first saw this movie but i thoughly loved this movie. i think that everyone should see it

Teen, 17 years old Written byLadyFlameSinger October 20, 2009

A disappointment

This movie could have been really good. Really. But, um, it wasn't. I can only describe the so-called hero as lame, and the storyline had far too many holes for my liking. Hayden Christensen delivered a stunningly inept preformance as David Rice, and the other actors were almost as bad. The movie had potential, but sadly, it fell rather short of its mark.
Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewer X1 October 8, 2009

"Very unlikable" (SPOILER)

The main character is unlikable. He runs away from home, steals from banks at first just to get by. But then he does it so many times that he is swimming in cash in a luxury apartment.
The Villain, who hunts our "hero," comes off as a noble character for the first 30 minutes. Until he brutally kills another jumper in front of the audience.
The ending is terrible. But it really depends on your expectations. I went in thinking it would be awesome.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjumper34 September 20, 2009

rock for young teens

awsome fast paced action flick. With one sexual scene and some language not has bad hs good be. Not for kids for violence

Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2009

A disappointing action flick

This movie was kind of violent but nothing REALLY bad. there is a lot of teleportation, so if u didnt like x-men u defiantly will not like this one. haydon christianson is a horrible actor.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiluvzmoosyk July 20, 2009

Okay movie

This movie is far from my favorite movie of all time but it wasn't horrible. It was a good mix of romance and violence, but the movie seemed to fly by, as though it was very short. I guess it was pretty short because it's only and hour and 28 minutes but it seemed even shorter that that. I'd say that this movie is good for kids 13+.
Hope my review is helpful
-i love dogs