Parent reviews for Jungle Beat: The Movie

Jungle Beat: The Movie Poster Image

Movie is cute but has some violence and some of the characters act rudely and awful toward eachother

This movie started super cute! And encourages the concept of friendship and working together but the hedgehog is super grumpy and unkind toward other animals which I personally do not like my kid seeing at four years old.. I had to fast forward through that. I love that they try to encourage love and feeling special and that everyone should be included.. but dislike the idea of how the alien lives on a planet that literally kills others and destroys all living creatures and things, the planet he comes from is destructive, and the *leader* is terrible to the alien.. The stampede was a bit scary also and I had to fast forward through it as well as the idea of *capturing his friends* thats awful.. and this shouldn't be in movies for kids under 7.. So some violence that may not be suitable for kids under 8

1 person found this helpful.

Please support movies like this

There are so few movies being made for younger kids that are safe and not infused with blatant political indoctrination. We have to support the ones that ARE being made, if we want more of them. This movie was good for ages 4-14. It had no questionable moments. It was entertaining, even if not the funniest. It had a wholesome message. The visuals were beautiful. We rented it for $4 on Amazon, and it was worth it.

1 person found this helpful.

Friendship 101: for kids - Amazing!

Such a wonderful story about friendship and love. An entertaining, wholesome movie for kids. Highly recommended.

"Jungle Beat" Brings Cosmic Fun Down To Earth For The Whole Family

In this new animated romp, Fneep, a mild-mannered alien, arrives to upend the peaceful world of an African jungle. He makes quick friends with the eccentric animals he meets, including a helpful elephant, hyperactive monkey, cantankerous hedgehog and an ostrich with dreams of flight. But Fneep's new friendships will come in conflict with his mission, and he must choose a side. The story is fast-paced, the animation endearing and the characters fun. The combination of zany animal caper with cosmic adventure creates two unique and individual worlds that still feel coherent when joined by the artistic design scheme. "Jungle Beat" offers a timeless lesson on the value of friendship, wrapped up in a shiny package that is sure to be a hit with kids while still keeping parents' attention.

Such a Cute Movie

This is a perfect movie for all ages! It is so sweet and lighthearted. The overall message is positive and uplifting. My younger siblings loved this movie and so did I!

Great for the WHOLE Family

A great movie for kids or a family movie night. The story is cute and your kids will love the characters. I was also chuckling quite often as this movie has some great humor in it for the kids and the adults. Highly recommend for any families with young kids, you'll really have a blast watching this!

Cute as can be!

What a fun family movie night! We loved this movie for its cute characters, silly moments, and the overall story. This story does a great job letting kids know that it’s okay to ask for help (as well as to generously offer our help to others), to be welcoming and friendly to people who are new and different from us, and what leaders look like. Lots of great conversation starters with kids for this movie, and the story is fun enough to keep them entertained throughout. Also... great free resources provided by the filmmakers to make your family movie night extra special with fun snacks & activities. Link: junglebeatthemovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Jungle_Beat_The_Movie_Playbook-1.pdf