Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 66 kid reviews

Sort by:

Nice!

I watched the movie with my parents yesterday, and I really enjoyed it! It does have consumption of alcohol, but then again a lot of movies do that. It is pretty violent, but it isn’t too intense (for me, at least). It has nice LGBTQ+ representation, because one of the main characters is implied to be gay. It also has nice female empowerment, and positive messages. Overall, pretty good for family movie night! Thanks for reading.

2 people found this helpful.

A Great Movie To Watch As a Family!

Jungle Cruise is a really good movie to watch with your family. The movies has a amazing cast and its really funny. There really isn't anything inappropriate besides some kissing. The only reason why I say 12+ is because it is a little creepy. There is a snake guy with snakes coming out of him and a bunch of other creepy things. It did creep me out. besides that I thought is was one of the best movies I seen in awhile! A great movie to watch with the whole family.

Great for the family!

Really a great movie! Has some violence but really not that scary. I think this is a movie for the whole family and don’t know why it’s PG-13.

Jungle Cruise - My Rating

This movie is a really good. I watch it yesterday night. If you ok with animals and you 9, I think you can watch. The movie is about teamwork, but is scary and is violent (just a little).

Jungle Cruise

violence 2/5: stabbed and being killed is almost always offscreen, no blood, some creepy parts, peril, guns are shot although no one dies, underwater bombs explode leaving people scared, burining buildings, and violent animals attack people scaryness 1/5: some peril and attacks can be scary sex 2/5: one of the characters looks briefly at a womens clothed breast and they eventally kiss, but no sex language 2/5: one S-word which is said in german (but no really cussing) just a lot of unfinished such as son of a... and shove it up your association. A couple uses of God and gosh.

This movie is very meh. Nothing interesting happens in it.

Boring and Overrated

This movie is very meh. Nothing interesting happens in it.

Good-natured; Unremarkable; Unsurprising.

a great family friendly action adventure movie!

this movie was so great!! a fun, family friendly, action adventure movie was perfect for the whole family. there where some gross parts for example, when one of the “bad guys” has snakes under his skin on his face constantly moving around made me a bit squeamish but i would still definitely recommend.