Kid reviews for Jurassic School

Dreadful low-budget fantasy is hard to watch.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytomatobasilsoup March 22, 2019

THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

It brought tears to my eyes when Tommy raised the dinosaur. Tommy is a true father and hero. The cgi is great! I thought it was real!!! You guys have amazing budget.
Teen, 16 years old Written byiwilloffmyself February 6, 2019

best ,movie off altike

i LoLEd Soo Hard Lololololol

Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2018

Low budget and inaccurate

To be honest, it's pretty bad and needs more scientific accuracy. The dinosaur is shrinkwrapped and it has pronated wrists and unrealistic colors. The movie in general is way too unrealistic.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2018

So, So BAD!!!

My nine year old brother was watching this. I thought it was a Jurassic Park spinoff, I was so wrong. I sat down to watch it with him. Twenty minutes into the movie and I hated it. Think this is going to be a good movie? You are dead wrong.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCheesy movie critic July 8, 2018

DONT TAKE MY WORD, I AM JOKING

I honestly have to agree with tai. This movie is among the greats, when spike was about to die... I honestly have to say I laughed cried along with tommy, Ethan is a amazing villian. His level of acting is astounding. I especially loved his monologue about his robo dinosaur that poops donuts.... Astonishing film to say the least. I would also love to see a jurrasic school 2 where tommy and his sister have to fend off ethan who turns evil again and spikes sister that would become a robot cyborg dinosaur so it could poop donuts. Thank you for reading.