Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Just Like Heaven

Quirky romantic comedy with a dark-ish premise.

Adult Written byMinna April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymomof3 April 9, 2008

For teens and grown-ups

I thought that this movie was a cute romantic comedy. I know several friends that brought their under 13 kids to see it, but I think that some of the content is inappropriate for those kids. There are several references to casual sex, with a neighbor that strips down in the main characters bedroom and a reference to Reese Witherspoon having an affair with a married man (which turns out to be untrue). The main male character drinks a lot to try and cope with the loss of his wife, but stops drinking as the movie continues. Overall, I enjoyed the movie and realize it was tame compared to most PG-13 movies these days. However, I do feel that it deserves it's PG-13 rating and wouldn't be appropriate for kids under 13. Also, parents who are concerned about references to casual sex should probably watch it before letting their kids see it regardless of their age.
Adult Written bykaclrc April 9, 2008

Cute show, good message

I had heard that this movie was just like all the others in the genre. I actually thought it was a little different. It was clean, cute and had a good message at the end. This is a rare occurrence in hollywood these days (a good message).
Adult Written byjaiekeller April 9, 2008

Loved it!

Hilarious, few sexual situations and language issues, but generally a fantastic film.
Adult Written byjorgeal95 March 6, 2011

Very cute romantic comedy

I really enjoy watching this movie. Very funny and worth watching. Some sexual scenes, non at all explicit, are played for laughs. Looking for a funny romcom? Watch this one. It won't disappoint. Ruffalo is amazing.

Adult Written byBamacurls63089 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybluebellblu February 3, 2011

AMAzingly awe some

amazingly touching and beautiful comedy romance beautiful my favorite movie of 2010 by far

Adult Written bysweetme19772003 April 9, 2008