All teen and kid member reviews for Just Like Heaven

Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

funny!

I saw this movie this month and found it enjoyable. Although, I've seen movies like this several times, I found this one actually touching. The car crash was a bit disturbing and then the sister of the main character takes out a knife which is abrupt and you do see a woman's back and a little bit of her bottom, and "she has a nice ass, tattoo on ass" but other than that a good movie!
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2009
Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2010

luv it

great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byfingerondapulse3 April 9, 2008

I laughed and cried

I laughed during this movie and also cried histerically. I loved it and clapped out laughed at the end. There was no issue with the language or sexual content.

MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my favorite movie ever!!!!!!!!! Some people say that it has minor violence, but it sooo does not(unless you count the halarious part where david slaps himself in the bar). There is no sexy stuff, except when david and elizabeth kiss (not make-out0, the back-top half of a naked woman(not reveling or bad), and the butt of a statue (brief and not showy). Not very much drugs, but there is one bar scene (not that much acohol). MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND FOR YOU A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChicklet April 9, 2008

Fantastic Movie!

This is one of my favorite movies! I am a huge Reese Witherspoon fan, and love watching romantic comedies. I do admit some romantic comedies are very similar, this one is very much different then any other one I've seen. Its about a woman who goes into a coma after a car accident(very small amount of violence) and her family sells her apartment. She turns into a ghost and finds a new man in her apartment. It may sound very science fictional, but its not. Almost no sex stuff, and small language.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan7 May 3, 2013

Really sweet

I thought it was really good. It showed that you should live every day like it's your last tomorrow. It was really sweet how David slowly fell in love with Elizabeth. I absolutely loved the movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Good Romantic Comedy that I watched with my 6 year old sister years ago.

Watched it with my mom and fell in love. Violence is notable but small, just a car crash. I loved the storyline, so wonderful. The sex is kept to a high minimum, surprisingly, however, there are some kissing and convos about sex, nudity (to a small minimum as well), and then language which is commonly found in movies and shouldn't be anything to worry about. A positive message and Witherspoon as a WONDERFUL role model, and this is a movie for many ages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMc876423 May 27, 2015

Just Like Heaven

I like this movie a lot.
best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!