Kid reviews for Just Married

Just Married Poster Image

Great Movie

This movie is great and very funny and has been described as the honeymoon from hell. And it sure does live up to that name. This movie takes you on an interesting set of twists and turns. Although I think this movie is great there are some sex. There is some innuendo although nothing is shown. Also in a hotel there is a thunderstick / vibrator that they try to use but it has a us outlet cable and they are in Europe so one character tries to shove it in anyways thIs actually starts a fire. The sex toy/vibrator is never actually shown . Those are the only things to look out for other than that this movie is great!

fantastic! but a bit too much....

In some ways , it does send out a positive message to kids who are in their teens or in their early teens to not do things you dont want to do. however the language encourages others to repeat what they see on screen so you could say the actors arnt that good of a role model. i do love the film as its so funny , parents should watch first and debate whether the child is mature enough to watch ....

Just fine

Iffy for 12+

LOVE IT!

Ghee i thought my parents, I laughed My self to death. Its a really great film. I am a bit young of watching this so I did skip some parts. I recommend this to anyone with a sense of humour. ASHTON IS GREAT!

Just married is funny

this movie was really funny not bad

Its not THat bad

This movie isn't as bad as common sense makes it out to be

Not good for tweens or young teens

Don't, don't, don't see this movie. Ashton Kutcher is cool and all, but this movie totally hurt his ego. Never see this movie, please/

:))

Ashton kutcher is epic. This movie is funny..

Guilty Pleasures all the way around

This is a guilty pleasure for me. I know that I am way to young to be watching this movie. My mom had to show me it after Britney Murphy died. It was just so funny! Definitly not appropriate for my age a little above my age and absolutley below my age but, as I said, this is a guilty pleasure.