Kid reviews for Just Married

Immature and annoying; the jokes are tired.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHezakiel welsh August 5, 2021

Great Movie

This movie is great and very funny and has been described as the honeymoon from hell. And it sure does live up to that name. This movie takes you on an interesting set of twists and turns. Although I think this movie is great there are some sex. There is some innuendo although nothing is shown. Also in a hotel there is a thunderstick / vibrator that they try to use but it has a us outlet cable and they are in Europe so one character tries to shove it in anyways thIs actually starts a fire. The sex toy/vibrator is never actually shown . Those are the only things to look out for other than that this movie is great!
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2013

fantastic! but a bit too much....

In some ways , it does send out a positive message to kids who are in their teens or in their early teens to not do things you dont want to do. however the language encourages others to repeat what they see on screen so you could say the actors arnt that good of a role model. i do love the film as its so funny , parents should watch first and debate whether the child is mature enough to watch ....

Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 2, 2012

Just fine

Iffy for 12+

Teen, 14 years old Written byxx_Mahdia_xx March 13, 2012

LOVE IT!

Ghee i thought my parents, I laughed My self to death. Its a really great film. I am a bit young of watching this so I did skip some parts.
I recommend this to anyone with a sense of humour. ASHTON IS GREAT! <3

Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 December 17, 2011

Just married is funny

this movie was really funny not bad

Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2011

Its not THat bad

This movie isn't as bad as common sense makes it out to be

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 14, 2011

Not good for tweens or young teens

Don't, don't, don't see this movie. Ashton Kutcher is cool and all, but this movie totally hurt his ego. Never see this movie, please/

Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftballstar123 March 26, 2011

:))

Ashton kutcher is epic. This movie is funny..

Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2010

Guilty Pleasures all the way around

This is a guilty pleasure for me. I know that I am way to young to be watching this movie. My mom had to show me it after Britney Murphy died. It was just so funny! Definitly not appropriate for my age a little above my age and absolutley below my age but, as I said, this is a guilty pleasure.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDamon Lover November 28, 2010

Iffy for early teens, off for tweens

Great Movie! Really weird though, and the whole first half of the movie is them attempting to have sex. There is a scene where he is attacked by a woman who throws off her shirt and bra but you only see her back. In the end though, it shows that true love conquers all.

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written bynewmoonwolves March 12, 2010

Just Married :)

This movie is so funny. I watched most of it and I think that it has a good point that no matter what happens true love will make it through. Funny movie and Aston is great again.

Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2010
good movie but not appropriate for my age. a couple of years older i reckon.

Teen, 13 years old Written byqiugui January 31, 2009

Fine

I think this was overrated by common sense. There is NO nudity and all there is, is the husband in a bar. It is funny and the sex references didn't seem to bad. It is definitly NOT a family movie. The movie promoted a good message by not having sex if you dont want to. They did make out and kiss alot but they were madly in love and JUST MARRIED. this was a really funny/good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycaseypuppy1 April 9, 2008

ASHTON=

funny movie!! ashton kutcher fans will be satisfied!!!