Kid reviews for Just My Luck

Uneven Lindsay Lohan comedy; older tweens and up.

this movie is ok

this movie is ok but, not the best movie lindsey lohan has been in but, i did like it. i saw it twice, its a good movie. i thinck it is apropreate for ages 10 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHannah1213 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byindianprincess April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2013

Good Movie

Kid, 10 years old August 19, 2011

Lindsay Lohan actually has talent for once.

This is her only movie she acted good, she was fun and loveable! I totally love this movie. 8+ OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byluv2sing0723 July 28, 2009

GREAT MOVIE!!!! Fine for 9+

Loved this movie!! I actually think it's fine for 9+! I actually think it might have been ok PG!! I saw it when I was about 9 or 10 I think, and my sis did when she was about 6 or 7. Younger kids should watch it WITH their parents. But great movie!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 April 3, 2009
really good! SEE IT!!! SEE IT!!! SEE IT!!! LINDSEY LOHAN WAS REALLY GOOD IN IT TOO!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAgeRestrictionUSA February 10, 2014

"Just My Luck!" is an OK movie. It's not Lindsay Lohan's best, with mild language and a few kissing scenes.\ Parental Guidance is advised

Teen, 13 years old Written byHelloKitty925 February 15, 2013

Real Chemistry Between Lidnsey Lohan and Chris Pine!

Reccomendable!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJordynd94 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byfilmfan232 April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A comedy about luck

This is a very good movie it is about Ashely Albright AKA Lindsay Lohan kisses a guy that she dosent know the name of.She leaves him to get a drink but then she chokes and her skirt rips and she gets arrested.It so happens she builds up a relationship with that some one.Will Ashley ever get her luck back.Find out by seeing just my luck coming to dvd march3rd 2007
Teen, 15 years old Written byJadenp May 13, 2011

Could have passed for PG!

Could have passed for PG. It was an okay movie, I probably wont ever watch it again though. Ive seen PG movies that are far more inappropriate.

this movie does not suck

some people hate it, but i'm not one of those people. It is a little in apropriate, but it's laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!! A must see ps it's a great sleep over movie me and my friends all love it a lot
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohan April 9, 2008

Two stars for this movie is an insult to other two star movies...

Okay, here's the truth: I HATED THIS MOVIE. It was so horrible, unfunny, boring, and bad I couldn't even watch the end. I felt I could be doing more important and FUN stuff like writing an essay. This movie is appropriate for about twelve and up, CSM got that right, but I think no one should see it, really. The only reason anyone should this awful movie, in fact, is to better appreciate the good movies there are out there. No wonder this movie also was the start of Lindsay Lohan's career going downhill. CSM reviewer Cynthia also forget to add in the part where Lindsay takes a peak at the shirtless guy in the mirror and smiles. That is suggestive, you know! You always put it down when a guy does that to a girl! But that's aside the point. Awful movie, DON'T SEE IT. Even "B" movie was better than this piece of crap. I rated Social Behavior red because Lindsay's character in this movie is a stuck-up terrible b**ch like some people I know who don't deserve their happiness at all. DON'T SEE THE MOVIE. PERIOD! IT'S TERRIBLE!

Really Funny!

A really funny movie. There's only one iffy scene that's probably a little over kids 10 or 11 and up, but everything else is fine, except for a little language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byA Girl Who Like... April 9, 2008

I thought it was good!

It was really cute, and Lindsay Lohan is really pretty.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008