Parent and Kid Reviews on

Karen Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 1 kid review

Sort by:

Worst movie of all time. Go watch Teen Titans Go, Fanboy & Chum Chum, Supernoobs, The Amazing World of Gumball, South Park, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner’s A Monkey, or Avatar: The Last Airbender (DO NOT TAKE DOWN THIS REVIEW).

Where do I even start? This movie is disrespectful to every good people named Karen like my sister, and many others out there. The plot is very boring and cliche, the animation is gross and hideous, the characters are all unlikeable, the voice acting is really phoned in and really? James Corden as the baker?, no), it sounds like if they recorded on a zoom call, the jokes are offensive because they make fun of emos and also unfunny, the songs are terrible, even Kidz Bop, Cardi B, Baby by Justin Bieber and Friday by Rebecca Black are better, the story is unoriginal, the movements feel like Roblox avatars, and It's just a lackluster animated adventure with nothing special about it. You will lose your brain cells, and, your eyes will either start bleeding or will catch on fire. Then 6 minutes in, your ears will start bleeding and will not stop until the credits start. Even, Pinocchio: The Last Airbender is better than this piece of trash. *stupid Baby McDonalds' Friday coffee*