All parent member reviews for Kicking & Screaming

Hilarious Will Ferrell has done it again

2 uses of hell and 4 uses of ass
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

i laughed

This Movie is SOOOOOOOOO Funny i just makes you laugh so hard. he is a funny! guy.
Parent Written bydavidrox January 14, 2013

LOL

I LOVED IT! SO FUNNY!! ALSO, not that inappropriate for a will ferrell movie. it really surprised me. very very funny. My MPAA Rating is: PG For crude humour, crude language, and heavy smoking.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 7, 2010
Parent Written bypeacejen April 9, 2008

A winner for my 6 year old boy!

My kids may be a special case, but neither is fond of Disney movies. It's been very difficult to share my love of movies with my older son, now age 6. I would repeatedly take him to kids movies only to have to leave in the middle because he was bored or scared. This time I waited for him to get excited about a movie, and he did. He BEGGED me to see "Kicking and Screaming", finally, as a reward for some outstanding behavior, I relented and took him to see it. All the way to the theater I kept talking to him about the behavior we might see in the movie and that he should not repeat it. During the movie I would nudge him at appropriate times and say, "That's not acceptable behavior" or something like that, quick and to the point. By the end of the movie he was tapping me and telling me what wasn't allowed in real life. He really enjoyed it, and laughed and laughed and laughed at all the stupid physical humor. The best part was during the game at the end where the team finally figures out what they need to do to win the game. My little boy leaned over to me and whispered, "now they're going to win because they are working together." BINGO! A great lesson for my little guy who sometimes has trouble making heads or tails of group interactions. I wouldn't let him see this alone, by any means. But, with a heavy dose of Parental Guidance, it's a fun movie even for little kids.
Adult Written byOd April 9, 2008
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

Funny but 9 and up

lesbian refrencs acure sometimes througout this film. Violence getsa it rough but nothing further just comic violence. Language keeps it mild but a few a words get called out.