Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Kill Bill: Vol. 2

Sequel just as over-the-top explicitly violent.

Adult Written bymichaelmcgcp. June 3, 2015

WOW COMMONSENSE MEDIA WHERES UR COMMON SENSE

Never again will i use this website to rely on ratings for kids. Its fine i watched it expecting to be disturbed and was frightened if i made the right decision in it and its all cartoon fun violence. Nothing as bad as Tarantinos other films

Adult Written byJoe J. March 9, 2017

Ends the story with maximum emotional satisfaction. Also bad-ass.

Adult Written byllarson April 9, 2008

It's good artsy fun!

This film needs to be taken with a grain of salt.As an adult reviewer and cinofile, I think it was a great movie for adults, probably not for kids. Quentin Tarantino, created an original and fun adventure with an absolutely awesome woman hero, who will do anything to re-unite with her daughter.A very animal instinct struck me. I don't think this film is meant to be taken too seriously, I think Quentin sees it as a sort of comedy.This film will be most favored by those who appreciate film as art, and have an evolved sense of viewing.
Parent Written byZebrasareawesome June 4, 2013

Better than the first, still violent

The 2nd KIll bill in my opinion better than the first and way less violent! Almost no gore but still dome disturbing subjects. A girl is buried alive and must escape. A young 5 year old child talks about how she killed her pet. Lots of shooting and a snake attacks and kills a man. The bride rips out an eye then steps on it. We see this clearly. The music is still amazing. But something new in the second is drug use. We see breif looks of people snorting cocain and smoking pot. Not as violent as the first one. But still violent.

Parent of a 1, 9, 10, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil March 20, 2009

Better than first but you have to see the first

More violent but way more interesting than the first. But, if you want to see this movie you msut see the first to connect it all and why not? Just go rent them both.

Adult Written byhotdogchick April 9, 2008

Kill Bill:Vol. 2 Rocks!

Kids 16 and under should not view this! Get Permission first!
Parent of a 11, 13, and 13 year old Written byValerie C. January 15, 2018
Violent, disturbing

Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjoaquingv April 20, 2018

Adult Written byXx Marley Xx January 9, 2017
It was okay nothing special about the movie I don't Recomend it
Adult Written byNeonKennedy February 3, 2012

Different from Vol. 1

Kill Bill: Vol. 2 is very different from the first movie, not as much violence but it packs a big punch. Vol. 1 is the questions and Vol. 2 is the answers. The bride continues to show the audience her tough vengeful spirit. This movie is a sequel but also a prequel to Vol. 1, it depicts what how the story started and its epic conclusion.
Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written bySuperParent September 7, 2009