Kid reviews for Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Fun sequel is just as over-the-top violent, but more humane.

Teen, 13 years old Written byStarZ September 21, 2017

Awesome!

This is a great movie and kids 13 and up could totally handle it. The violence is more abstract than gore, and action scenes were very entertaining to watch. The only parts you should be a little worried about is the part where he puts a tracker inside a girl, and all of the unnecessary swearing. For me, swearing isn't a problem because I'm 13. Again, pretty much all the content I think a 13 year old could handle, and very entertaining movie overall!

Teen, 13 years old Written bygalaxy42 October 12, 2017

brilliant!

I really enjoyed Kingsman: The Golden Circle. The main themes in the movie are that drugs are bad and, loyalty and friendship. Loyalty and friendship are really important in the plot of the movie as it is how the main characters win at the end of the film. Drugs are at the very centre of the movie’s plot as that is what the female criminal mastermind sells. Women in this movie in some scenes are portrayed as sex objects. However, in other scenes they are portrayed as smart, intelligent and just as capable as men probably more capable than the men in the movie. Men in this movie are portrayed as hard-going men who are willing to do anything to complete the mission. However, they were also shown to be binge drinkers. Men and women in the movie were shown or implied to be drug users. If you do not like swearing then this is not the movie for you as there is lots of repeated swearing. The f-word is probably the most repeated word in the whole movie. The characters in this movie are not afraid of being violent towards the bad guys and each other. They use violence to solve most of their problems instead of being smart and using intelligent dialogue. I think that this movie would really entertain action loving teenagers like me. I think that the movie’s rating means that some of the audience who would enjoy seeing the Kingsman have to miss out on seeing it in the cinema. This movie is not appropriate for under 13 year olds unless their parents are happy to expose them to swearing, drugs and violence.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2017

Fine for 12-13 plus

I saw this film for my bday, and you know, I think it wasn't as bad as I expected. But, this is coming from a child who's parents may be leaning a little bit more lenient to some of the other parents on this site. Do expect:Extreme gore(very cartoony, though, 1 sex scene, Much drug use and a few F and S bombs here and there. Although not as good as the first one, it is still fairly decent and worth watching.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAJ905 September 21, 2017

Tries too hard to outshine the original

Remember when Kick-Ass 2 came out? (I didn't see Kick-Ass 2 in theaters because I was too young) Most of us loved the first Kick-Ass and were sort of disappointed by the sequel. I think the same thing just happened in this case. I'm sad to say this because I LOVED the first Kingsman. I feel like this movie just tried too hard to outdo the original but went a big step down. The action is pretty decent but not even as good as in the first. The characters are misleading. Some people may like this movie, and some may hate it as well. I didn't like this movie that much. I would recommend just stay home and watch the first one. Again, some of you may like it but to me it was just a HUGE letdown. I give it 2.5/5. Its not awful, it was just an innocent disappointment that's all.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhrose2903 October 13, 2017

Hilarious, but not for kids

Teen, 16 years old Written byKagent45 November 11, 2017

Same as the secret service

It's like the first one. It has a couple of gory scenes, language, and an easy to fast forward sex scene and they don't end up doing it anyway. Ok for 14 and up but no one less than 14.
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2017

Not quite as good as the first but still amazing

New characters, new organization, and finally something that I have never seen in a sequel, new story. If you read my review for "Kingsman: The Secret Service" then you know how much I loved the first one. I think this action film is great. I don't like this quite as much as the first one. I was super surprised that the critics gave this movie a splat of 51%. I had extremely high expectations for this film. This film met my expectations and more. I think that this film deserves better! My favorite character was Elton John because he was extremely funny. This fun action film is about an evil woman that is a drug dealer. She has poisoned her drugs so that everyone who takes her drug will first get the "#BlueRash" and they can die. Now Egssy, Merlin and another person that I can't name have to get the antidote to fix this and save the world. The reason I think this film is OK for teens sixteen and up is because there is tons of swearing, violence and kissing. The plot is also basically all about drug's. Overall I recommend this film to anyone who loves "Kingsman: The Secret Service" or anyone who loves action movies.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMaryam S. September 30, 2017

Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomelydia254 December 16, 2017

AWESOME MOVIE

I think this was an awesome movie I'm 12 and I really liked it. I thought the first one was better though. There is some very strong language they drop the f bomb a lot. There is violence. There is this part where a woman is shown only in her underwear and bra. But other than that this was an awesome movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byBoldFutura88 November 15, 2017

Kingsman is BACK!!

In this sequel to 2015's spy flick 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' Eggsy, Merlin and Harry are back in The Golden Circle. This movie was amazing! It totally lives up to the hype that the trailers have set. Once again director Matthew Vaughn has perfectly encapsulated the sillyness, over the top style Kingsman in known for- and in a good way. The film replies on it's signature gore, swearing and visuals to give it a unique style, one that only Kingsman movies are really pushing nowdays. The returning characters are still themselves, and the actors are (as always) fantastic in their roles. The whole new cast was amazing, with some stellar names in there (Jeff Bridges, Halle Berry, Julianne Moore and Elton John, just to name a few). The soundtrack (as always for Kingsman) was fantastic, I highly recommend you give it a listen. This film gets 5/5 from me. 15+ because of the constant swearing and gore, as well as certain sexual scenes and innuendoes. Overall these themes do not retract from the movie whatsoever, in fact, they enhance the experience. Give the new Kingsman film a watch!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byMofM October 30, 2017

The best

It’s james Bond BUT TEN TIME MORE BADASS!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byScienceboy 18902 October 1, 2017

Not as good as the first but still pretty good

I saw this at a pre screening after the movie was over I was blown away I thought it was really good but then I started thinking and I released that it tried too hard to beat the first one wiht the action and the violence witch is definitely still there that they ended up making a good movie but not one that was as good as the first. But overall I think it is still a good movie and as long as your 14 yea old can handle cartoony but still pretty stron violence then they are probably going to be just fine

Teen, 17 years old Written bynessa-okello September 28, 2017
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2018

Perfect!

great movie the violence is over the top with spurts of blood, sex wise nothing very bad no bits are shown there is a lot of drinking but great messages about team work and there are also great role models this is one of my favourite lines “manners maketh man do you know what that means then let me teach you a leason”.

Teen, 14 years old Written bynewgeneration22 May 10, 2018

It made feel like i'm watching a james bond movie.

It is like a james bond movie.

Teen, 16 years old Written bypiggy1016 April 28, 2018

The first movie was one of my favorites, I just like to pretend this one doesn't exist

The first one is probably one of my favorite movies of all time, but this one was awful (it had good fight scenes, but that was it), the plot undermines the entire first movie completely unnecessarily, just to add cheap 'twists'. That is the main reason I hate this movie, but then they also bring in famous actors (Channing Tatum for example) to try to add to the fan base, and then only use them for a couple minutes (because they can't afford more time with them), that annoys me as well.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAkaash12345 April 16, 2018

Probably One of the Greates Spy Comedies of the Decade

I truly think that this movie should be for ages 12 and up as it jam packed with comedy and fight scenes which seem cartoonish. Yes there is a lot of vulgar language but this certainly wont influence people as it is hidden by the movie's great storyline. There is one scene which is way too explicit so that is the only con of the whole film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMachinator March 24, 2018

Great film, but the profanity is obnoxious

Kingsman: The Golden Circle, is one of my favorite movies of all time. It has an interesting plot, and awesome fight scenes, however, the violence is pretty bad but at the same time funny. There are two scenes, where you see peoples eyes POP while there nose drips a waterfall of blood, however, it is a little funny, considering their body position and the face they make when this happens. The sex in this movie is worse than the last. There is no nudity, but there is a scene that shows Eggsy with another woman in a tent (I'm not gonna mention the rest). Anyways, the thing I found worst about this movie was the profanity. Seriously, almost every other word was the f-word. It gets to a point where you start to think "IS THERE EVEN THIS MUCH SWEARING IN REAL LIFE? Also, there is a lot of drinking. At one point two men become drunk because they drank a whole bottle of whiskey (I don't think drinking is that inappropriate to show in a movie though). Overall this was a great movie and if your mature enough to handle the violence, sex, and swearing, then your in for a wonderful treat (let me just say though, that the CGI is extremely disappointing).

Teen, 15 years old Written byaparmar9802 February 25, 2018

Solid but not as original as the first

The violence in this one is around the same as the first Kingsman. The excessive swearing of the f word is there just like the first. Eggsy can still be seen as a great role model in this one. The one scene regarding sex is when Eggsy has to put a tracker in his assignment with a condom. Probably 14 and up can handle that. Drugs are the center of the story but if anything, the story probably tells you not to do them. Overall a really good movie, but a little short of the first.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieguy78 February 22, 2018

Kingsman: The Golden Circle - Review

Kingsman: The Golden Circle is the sequel to the 2015 blockbuster Kingsman: The Secret Service. As a person who is fan of the first movie, I have to say that this movie was pretty good. But that doesn't mean that there isn't any violence, language or sexual material. Sex and Nudity: 5/10 - There is some sexual references including one scene where a man tries to put a tracking device into a woman and in order for him to do so, he has brief sex with the woman. A woman offers for a man to pee on her, but the request is denied by the man. Violence and Gore: 8/10 - There are lots of scenes with graphic and over the top violence and mayhem (not as worse as the first film, but still pretty graphic), non stop gun play, bloody fight scenes, and strong brutal battle sequences. Robot dogs kill some of the characters in the most bloody ways, and one scene where a man kills a person, and the woman cooks the dead persons meat, and puts his meat into a hamburger for the guy to eat it, and the guy does. Profanity: 10/10 - Many use of the word f--k, motherfu-ker, dick, sh*t, dickhead, some sexual slangs including suck my di-k, and more vulgar profanity and slurs. Smoking, Drinking and Drugs: 6/10 - The villain in the film uses a secret weapon to kill people and she plants the secret weapon in drugs like pott, weed, and more, and lots of people smoke pott and weed in the film. Positive Messages Or Role Models: 6/10 - There is a lot more heartfelt moments that are put into this film. The Kingsman try to help people and stop evil from happening including saving the world. There is moments where characters care for one another, and one scene where a person gives up his life to save his partner. In the end, Kingsman: The Golden Circle is a pretty good film that is very fun to watch, and I recommend it for kids who are mature enough to handle movies like these, if not then I recommend for kids 17 and up.