All parent member reviews for Knight and Day

Parent Written byJessie379 December 13, 2010

Fun, entertaining, but more mature than I would like for my kids

I watched this movie with my children, ages 16 years, 13 years, and 10 months. Not something I would usually watch with my kids, but the pickings are slim these days. I did not like the scene on the train where the guys pulled the bloody knife very slowly from his torso. I think the movie would have been just as good without the F-word, and the lines about sex. It was a fun, entertaining movie, just a little more mature than I had hoped, since I was watching it with my kids.
Parent Written byDotComMom July 12, 2010

Must see for mom and dad

We loved this movie so much we have already seen it twice to catch all the action that we missed the first time. It is a great movie! My husband loved it so much that he said, "it is the best movie I have seen in 10 years".
Adult Written byAio July 8, 2010

Fun movie for summer

ok for 12 and older though my 10y.o. watched it with no problem, i think it's fun for a summer movie trip, it's an easy, light, good summer flick, there are some fighting scenes but it's not violent movie.
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written byMoviesinNewport June 24, 2010

perfect for older kids

It is corny. Some scenes are unblievable. They push the envelope on what is real and not real. A little comedy and alot of chemistry between Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 February 15, 2013

*sigh* no.

The 6th one happens to me whenever I try to post a Scratch project on the website.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygerbowski November 27, 2012

No review here

No review here
Adult Written bybdh July 23, 2011

stupid

stupid
Adult Written byjoshua martinez December 29, 2010

Knight and Day is a great movie filled with a lot of action which your older teens will want to see this movie but parents this movie has a lot of intense violence some strong language used and some drinking and some drug used like in one scene June drinks a lot of tequila to calm her nerves and in another scene June gets a knockout drug twice and a truth serum once.
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 9, 2010

Fun action-comedy is entertaining but very violent for a PG-13

First things first: this is definitely a fun movie. The cast is great, especially the two main leads. They play off each other well. And although this movie is fun, it is very violent with plenty of intense action scenes. My only problem with it is the quirkiness of it. I am not a fan of quirky films, namely Indies, and this film had an Indie film vibe to it. Parents: Like I said, there's lots of violence and intense action, with some bloody injuries. There's also language and some sensuality. What I would have rated it: PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Action Violence Throughout, Language, and some Sensuality. Bottom Line: A very fun movie worth watching, even in theaters. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Adult Written byMesned July 13, 2010

A Must See

Adult Written byodatwendy July 1, 2010

Common Sense did a great description above of the movie. The audience laughed a lot and once you understand the movie's humor, you can laugh at the impossibilities of this shoot-em-up movie. I agree there were a couple unnecessary expletives. Cruise definitely plays the macho man.
Parent of a 17 and 18 year old Written byclarkei June 30, 2010

Generally good fun with a touch of tension and lots of adventure, and a couple of unnecessary expletives. Cruise and Diaz work very well together but comic portrayal seems to be one of Cruise's real fortes.
Adult Written byterra100 June 25, 2010

Want to go to a fun movie? This one is excellent

Really liked it! Very fun movie!! Wonderful chemistry between Diaz and Cruise.
Adult Written bybvansoelen June 24, 2010

Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Definitely lots of action...fights, car wrecks, and the like. Great stunts! I can't remember any particularly objectionable language.
Adult Written bywallyk2334 June 23, 2010

One of best movies this year for adults and teenagers

Definitely not for your younger kids but excellent for adults and most teenagers. This is probably the best movie I have seen in a while (except for toy story 3). If your kids have seen Indiana Jones then they should be able to handle this movie.