Kid reviews for Knocked Up

Raunchy but tender comedy about sex and parenthood.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 August 2, 2009
sexually graphic

Teen, 17 years old Written bywhitesoxbuff March 10, 2010
Funny and gives a lesson.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLovett May 16, 2009

Raunchy movie with heart of gold.

This movie is very good and very funny.Despite The raunchy sexual content the story actually has heart and is really sweet when it comes down to it.It should be fine for any teen older than 15.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 March 13, 2012

Funny But Not For Kids

Funny movie but has a lot of sexual innuendo and a few sex scenes.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybdunn98 August 9, 2009

Bad for kids but good movie

it's ok there is sex though if you think your kid is mature enough i say ages 10 and up.

Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2012

Good movie

This is a good movie, it is between a chick flick and a comedy in my opinion.

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 June 23, 2012

Very funny movie with a story

This is a very funny, enjoyable movie, that does send a message. The drug use and language is pretty strong, and the sexual content is fairly graphic. Know your kid, but this should be fine for teens

Teen, 13 years old Written bygeorgia. May 26, 2011

OK!

A good film, some funny moments but a few sex scenes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 17, 2009

Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman October 30, 2011

really heart warming story with laughs

Really funny heartwarming comedy for adults only. My rating: Some sexuality, Strong sexual content and refrences, and strong language

Teen, 14 years old Written byperson1111 March 8, 2017

Funny, but very innaproite

This movie is filled with sex, drugs, and swearing. It has a funny story and is nice seeing the charter evolve. Super innaproite.

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2012

Knocked up is very very raunchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is gross,funny and raunchy because they have so many jokes about pink eye and other sicknesses, It has so many cuss words in it. Seth Rogen is funny in it and Jason segal also but the movie get serious when it get to the end and I just saw the unrated verson on DVD so I cant review the theatrical verson. 60% of this movie is not for kids and 40% of the movie is for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymango.grl July 12, 2009

Great Movie

I really liked this movie. It was a humorous film, and at the same time had a good ending. It was just a fun movie to watch. I think it's on for ages 13+, if the kid is mature, because this movie has a lot of swear words, a lot of drug use, and the movie is very sexual. The drug use in this movie is just about the worst it can get. If the teens are mature enough though, they will know that this is just Hollywood and it's not an ideal situation. It's a very fun movie in my opinion though. The two main characters talk a lot about what is going to happen with the baby, and he becomes more mature towards the end of the film. I really liked it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjama2014 March 27, 2018
Teen, 14 years old Written byBieberFreakinFever December 15, 2011

INAPROPREATE

Funny but soooooooo inapropreate! NOT FOR KIDS OR YOUNG TEENS!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 10, 2011

Not raunchy enough for me.

Dissapointing.Didn't crack me up as much The Hangover,Pineapple Expresss or Superbad did.if you're looking for a fun raunchy ride ,go watch heartbreak kid instead.i saw this at the theatre and almost slept.
Teen, 13 years old Written byArie December 23, 2018

16+

WARNING FUNNY BUT VERY INNAPROPRIATE

Teen, 13 years old Written bykingzombiecorn November 4, 2018

knocked up rating

knoked up is a great movie i love the movie but it's not a kid movie it it is mostly to do with sex the movie is about this woman getting pregant at a party because the other guy did not put a condom on yeah not so child friendly but i would say that if you ever have the chance to watch this movie in secret i would say yes

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 28, 2013

Profane, and crude, but also very funny.

This movie is funny, it makes me laugh super hard. However this heartfelt dramadey is very profane, and has explicit sexual/drug content. Characters smoke weed, swear frequently, and make constant explicit sex jokes. But its a sweet movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byjm97 December 16, 2012

Great movie!

This is a hilarious movie! Definitely not for a younger crowd, since the whole thing is about getting pregnant. If your over 14, you'll enjoy this.