Kid reviews for Kronk's New Groove

Kronk's New Groove Poster Image

LOLx100

My whole family has seen this and LOL it is so funny. Kronk is hilarious. In one scene when I was little I thought they were doing bad things but they’re not. Nothing bad at all. Just flat out funny! Lol

Some Creativity, But Story Falls Flat

Though it has been several years, I've decided to watch the movie. I tried to watch as openly as possible, but it just didn't click like the first movie did. The humor was low brow (In some cases, too profane for a G rating), the references to other movies seemed milked, and just didn't deliver. But, I liked the idea of Kronk finding a love interest that was an entirely original character, some of the humor made me smile, and the messages were decent. This isn't the worst movie ever, but it didn't can't compare to the first.

Great movie!

I watched this movie a lot when I was growing up. Ages 6 through 8. It may have some inappropriate jokes, but I never noticed as a child. It is also very entertaining and funny!

Not as good as the sequel, but still really funny

This movie is similar to the first in that it does not have a serious tone at all, and is really funny, but it just falls short of the first one. Also, there is one joke where sex is implied (but it doesn’t happen), but I think it will go over most children’s heads. Also, in one scene an old man sells everything he has for a youth serum, including his clothes. Nakedness is implied, but no “private” parts are shown. The plot is a little weird compared to the first one, but it is still definitely worth the watch.

Not as charming as the first but kids may enjoy

The only thing wrong with this movie is that there are some parts that may scare some kids. Also there are a few adult jokes but they will fly over kids heads, and they aren't that inappropriate either. There is some romance in the movie. This may disappoint some fans of the original as it is not as good as the first movie. But overall it's fine and kids will most likely enjoy it.

Possibly funnier than the first one!

I know Emporers New Groove had a great plot, funny gags, and ton of groove, but Kronks New Groove doesn't have that good of a plot, not as much groove, but is it possible that it is funnier than the original. *** I noticed a lot more adult jokes in this than in the original, but they will go over kids heads. There is not a lot of scariness, although Yzma is portrayed frigthining, and there isn't too much violence, except for a resturuant imploding with melted cheese. Overall, it is a good sequel to the original.

Great Movie

It's a great movie!Young viewers will think Yzma is scary because all the characters say she's "scary beyond imagination".There's a bit of love in the story,too. CSM was very stupid when making this rating(They give it only two stars,really?! I think this one was better than the first and it deserves at least 4 stars).Naturally,I think this should be PG because Yzma.

Really funny, for adults, kids, and teenagers.

REALLY FUNNY MOVIE!!! I watched it when i was little and it was hilarious. My sisters and i replayed "KRONK!!!" towards the end over and over again and laughed hysterically. We still do. My sisters are all older than me (I'm a teenager) and we still LOVE this movie. I watched it again now and i finally got all the jokes i never under stood before. Adults will like it becuz of the jokes only they understand and kids will love it as well.

Very funny,I think it is good for all ages!!