All teen and kid member reviews for Labor Pains

Teen, 16 years old Written byangelbabe December 28, 2009

Great

great movie for teens, they just hav to be mature
Teen, 13 years old Written byAgeRestrictionUSA February 9, 2014

Not Suitable

"Labor Pains" or "Labour Pains" is an entertaining movie with the s-h-i-t word used several times, and one VERY inappropriate scene with sexual intercourse reenactment. Bad role models, bad acting, bad message towards teens
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly September 2, 2010

Was ok....

I watched this with my mom and sis (shes 10), and if was ok, wasnt that good. The positive messege, is that you shouldnt lie. But my sis was with us watching it, so if the kid is under 12, they should watch it with adult supervision.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPinkgirl13 August 12, 2009

Only for Mature tweens and teens

I thought that this movie although it uses some sexual references is ok for mature tweens and teens because it teaches the consequences of lying and shows how one lie can change lives.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. April 1, 2010

Okay, but nothing great . . .

Ehhh, it was an okay movie to watch, but the only reason I was watching it in the first place is because it was rented by accident. It was kind of intresting, but more for older tweens and teens, and I wouldn't really reccomend it for a good movie to watch.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2009

great for nobody!

not saying anything good about it.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2009

It was good

It really wasn't a bad movie.my parents saw it with me and they even agreed it was ok.BTW they don't let me watch all TV-14 stuff.At the most if your a child under 13 then just watch it with an adult so they can explain it to you.
Teen, 15 years old Written byfoxlover14 July 14, 2016

Solid Lindsay Lohan Comedy

This is a funny movie featuring interesting characters in a bad situation. The characters are funny, and they're really what save the movie. The performances are good, especially from Lindsay Lohan. There is swearing and sexual dialogue that is only appropriate for teens, and you should make sure your teen is a good judge of role models before showing them this movie, although most would know that faking a pregnancy to keep a job is a stupid idea.