Parent reviews for Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Great movie, but more sex than the review lets on.

This movie is very funny, but it is not for kids. Common Sense Media really missed on the sex by labeling it as “not present”. Even though there is no graphic sex, there is frequent sex talk and references (especially by the main character) and there is one scene where the main character has a sexy dream. Along with the sex talk, there is constant profanity included, but there is more sexual talk than profanity. Language includes words like “ass” and “retard”. On top of all that, there is a scene where the main character is drunk, so the movie includes that scene and a few others that involve drinking and alcohol, as well as a fine restaurant that consists of many types of wine. Even though words like “s--t” and “f--k” are not used, this movie is very crude for a PG-13. Even though this is a spectacular and hilarious performance by Larry the Cable Guy, I would only recommend this to older teens and adults. Overall, I think this is a very funny, but very crude movie, and I highly disagree with CSM giving the film one star. It is worth at least one watch.