Kid reviews for Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Don't give it a 1 star rating!

Do not give this a 1 star rating! I watched this movie earlier and this movie is pretty funny, & maybe for a fine taste.
not rated for age

ok, but very rude with fart jokes in every corner

first off, my dad did not like this at all, and now I cant get any more larry the cable guy movies :-(. There is alot of language (nothing a 12 year old has never heard. Moderate sex, not any real violence. Larry is just doing his job as a health inspector, by critisizing any health violation. He is paired with a lady professionist who at first does not like him. There is not any real commercialism, unless it persuades you to watch his other movies. I liked it overall, but my dad did not and now I cant watch LTCG movies anymore. good for 14+

Really Funny!!

This movie is a really funny movie. Its worth 4 stars not the 1 that CSM gave it. Lots of profanity and sex references may be not good for anyone under my age at 14.

HILARIOUS!!!

People, mostly critics, don't like this movie because it doesn't have a perfect plot, or Oscar winning acting. Larry the Cable Guy wasn't in this movie to win any Oscars, he was in it to make us laugh, and boy did he make me laugh. The movie was hilarious. Compared to most comedy movies today, like Jack-Ass, the language in this movie isn't that bad. There is some sexual reference but it doesn't show any thing like nudity. There is some fight scences at the end but the violence is at a minimum so its not a problem. Bottom line is... if you like Larry the Cable Guy, you will LOVE this movie.

WHATEVER COMMON SENSE

IF YOU WANT A GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT MOVIE RENT THIS MOVIE IT MADE ME LAUGH!