Find the best for your family

See what's streaming, limit strong violence or language, and find picks your kids will love with Common Sense Media Plus.

Join now

Parent reviews for Last Christmas

Musically inspired romcom has big heart; language, innuendo.

Adult Written bydavispittman November 11, 2019

Fresh holiday treat

Last Christmas is breathe of fresh holiday air because of its vibrant cast and captivating storyline. The two leads are fantastic and the plot is very well thought out. Things aren’t always what they appear to be and they certainly aren’t here, which is why it’s so refreshing. Content wise, there’s some sexual jokes, kissing scenes, and fairly mild profanity. Nothing a 13 year old or older can’t handle.

Parent of a 4, 7, and 10 year old Written byAmanda N. November 9, 2019

Like a made for TV movie

The actors played their parts well but the movie was very slow. I saw In theaters but if I had been at home it’s a movie I wouldn’t have finished to be honest. Also as far as innuendo, it was pretty clear. The word sex was said multiple times and the girl goes home with different guys. Also the sister is in a same sex relationship and that’s brought up as well. Not a kids movie for sure and I wouldn’t want my teens seeing it as it’s far from an example I’d like them to think is normal or good.

Adult Written bykeldi November 7, 2019

Great chrissy movie!

I loved this film... It’s funny, sad and has a surprising twist. The music soundtrack is the best and George Michael’s songs fits so very well..

Adult Written byRakib Hasan November 8, 2019