Parent and Kid Reviews on

Last Christmas Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 21 kid reviews

Sort by:

Bittersweet xmas movie, quite tame

I think this movie gets a lot of criticism that's not needed. Sure, it's not the best xmas movie, sure it's got a bittersweet ending, and sure it's not the funniest movie on the planet, but it still got many laughs out of me! I think it's a great romance story with not too much sex (only a few kisses and a woman waking up in bed) that gives the message of being yourself, not giving into racism, talks of mental health and same-sex relationships, shows how family is what matters most and how even when someone dies a good thing can become of it, (watch it and you will know what I mean). It's an alright xmas film, have watched it every year since its release.

Happy, fun film with great plot twist

Amazing plot twist, good to watch with the family. I really enjoyed watching this! Some bad language, but nothing too bad.

You're better off just listening to the song instead

This movie is terrible

Ruins Wham!

AH! This movie is a disgrace to Wham! I cannot believe they made this trash! DO NOT WATCH THIS TERRIBLE MOVIE! There's swearing,nudity, drinking aclochol, and other inappropriate stuff! I can't believe what they have done to one of the greatest music artists of all time. Avoid this piece of trash that should've never existed.

has too much language drug use and comedy movies and christmas movie toghteher

has too much language and drug use

Sweet romcom is Christmassy and Cosy

Parents need to know that Last Christmas is a 2019 Christmas romcom based on the classic Holiday tune of the same name. The film is refreshingly diverse, heart-warmingly sweet and has the right dose of Christmas cheer. Leads Emilia Clare and William Golding shine brightly. The movie is written by Emma Thompson and is worth watching at least twice. Parents should note that there are some mild mature references and British swears.

Poor writing

This movie was pretty poorly written. The plot was excessively wanting, and the ending made me seriously question the film’s intention, leaving me unsatisfied. The concept is almost intriguing, but it was not thought out or executed properly, making the entire production appear half-hearted and completely implausible.

It is a great movie for older kids and up and families

Children under 12 should watch with an adult as there are a few inappropriate bits such as a few swear words and sex references but nothing too bad for senior school aged children. I watched it with my 11 year old brother and he enjoyed and understood it so I think generally it’s 11+ but it depends on who. It is a great movie.

WOW!

This movie is just wow, it's not your traditional Christmas love story, it's way more then that, it teaches young people about organ donors and how people deal with it. I didn't find it depressing in the end of the movie rather amazing. This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time and I really recommend it! :)

Good story

In my opinion I think it's a good movie for teens because it shows how love can change you in a way you can't imagine it , it was so good and send a very special massage in a direct and indirect way .