Adult Written bybg749@cox.net April 9, 2008

Misleading Review for Christians

I previously read the Common Sense Review of this Film, and because it appeared fairly harmless with regard to sex, nudity, and language content my friend and I decided to go and see the movie this evening. I was very surprised to learn as I viewed the movie, that the words God-Da** were spoken by the main characters over 10 different times, interspersed with Jesus, and Christ used at varying intervals. While others may not find this offensive, I was shocked since it was not referred to in any of the Reviews provided as being language to expect, as well as my personal Faith prohibits the use of such language. I would not have chosen to see this film had I known in advance.
Adult Written byuffda2ya April 9, 2008

Lighten Up!

This is not an art film, it isn't a social commentary on the equality of women. It certainly isn't a film on sports safety since these guys cream each other (and did back in the day).It is a light-hearted film meant to be fun and it is! Go, laugh, have a good time.
Educator Written byfif April 5, 2009

Clooney is witty and fun, worth watching

The dialogue was very witty and layered, which made for some very intelligent jokes that you miss if you're not paying attention. Great acting from Clooney and Zellweger, and Krasinski did a pretty good job too. Even the cinematography was very well done. Storytelling could be a bit stronger, but other qualities made up for it in my book. Use of language was a little too frequent for my taste, but was fairly indicative of the time period. Enjoyable film filled with subtle and overt humor.
Adult Written byackeepinitcool April 9, 2008
Adult Written byChristianjosh22 April 9, 2008

Reviewed not accurate

To spend an afternoon with your friends, its ok. With actors like George Clooney and Renée Zellweger you know to get a few good laughs. But be warned Commonsense didnt mention the overuse of G*d D*mn and Jesus that happens through out the movie.