Kid reviews for Left Behind

Left Behind Poster Image

THIS IS REAL

I seriously think that this is real. This is exactly as it is written in the Bible.

Take It Seriously - Someday This Just Might Be Our Reality.

The movie is really good, but I'd advise you to read the books first. I have to admit, there is quite a bit of violence, but it should be fine for tweens and teens. I'd advise family discussions about the movie afterwards.

Good fantasy movie.

Don't take this seriously. Okay work of fiction.

Pretty good, but not true to the Bible

It's a good movie but it's not 100% true to the Bible. They say that people who aren't Jews can be saved after the rapture, and the Bible says that only the Jews have a chance at being saved. Still a good film tho. There isn't really any violence until the second and third films, but there are some disturbing images in the series. People who get in car wrecks covered in blood, people shot at, a thrilling scene where someone almost commits suicide (the second film I think.) There is reference to adultery but nothing too off color, and there isn't any language. Overall, pretty good film

Great movie

Great movie with a good ole christian meaning :)

Perfect for Christians , athiest stay away .

Alright . first i have to say i HATE the commonsense review on it . The movie is overall about Christ coming back it's NOT ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD! Yes, there are dissaperances of people .. BECAUSE THEY'RE IN H E A V E N . there's some violance but Kirk Cameron plays a wonderful character. I wouldn't watch it if i have strong oppions AGAINST Christianity , for those who don't believe . . . it could quite possibly scare you straight .

left behind crazed

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!!! I'm obsessed with the books, and the books are WAY WAY better, but it's still a good movie. EVERYONE READ THE BOOKS!!!!

I seen it its not that bad for ages 9 and up

inspirational

this is a good movie but not all kids will be interested in it. Some scenes may be to intense

Bring it on!

It is great. The movie is very true to my beliefs, and I am anxiously awaiting the next installment