Kid reviews for Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde

Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde Poster Image

Not Nearly as Cute as the First

It was a funny movie, but not near as loveable or entertaining as the first one. Elle's dog is "gay," which is a fairly minor but strange part of the movie.

Not as good but still great

Still love the legally blonde movies but this one wasn’t it. Still great but not the best. The only bad things parents can say is the fact there are references to dogs doing stuff but again that passed over my head at 7.

Great sequel!

The sequel to the first is definitly impressive! It digs into elles life after college and what she wants to do as a carrer and who she is. I love that she stayed true to herself even when people did not accept her. Some parts were a bit cringe, but thats okay! Definitly reccomend, and bareley any language and sexual stuff! The reason why I say 13 plus is because the first movie is definitly not little kid friendly, and this continues the story.

Great Movie

Watched it with 6 year old but I don't think that she totally understood it. With my older friends it broke laughs. We loved how she stood up for dog's rights and showed how much she believes in herself. You should consider watching it with a tween+ group.

LegallyBllondes

Best movie ever!!!

Perfect for 12 and up

There is a very strong usage of language but not horrid.They messages are that fight for what you believe in, and Elle in this flick is a very good role model because she took extra mile.There is some sexual referances like "gay" and that's it

not as good as the first one

I personally liked the first one better, but if you didn't watch the first one, you'll like this one. It doesn't make much sense, the first one was way better in my opinion.

A considerably good sequel.

Although the first one was obviously better, this second one was good, funny, enjoyable, and perfect for those who love animals. Reese Witherspoon, yet again, has portrayed Elle perfectly.

BLAH

BORING!!!!! a lot of politics talk not very intresting for kids and teens and anyone else who finds politics boring.