Parent reviews for Legion

Legion Poster Image

Advise

Legion its a very nice move ever made it has a good story but such good movies should be with part 2 .l don't know what you are thinking about it because we need to see what happened next after the baby was born

Action thriller horror

Great for anyone over 14 just don't watch it at night if your kids scare easy

Awesome

I love this movie, when I first seen it I was like wow that's awesome, and creepy but hey it's my opinion.

Action-packed movie that is sure to thrill!!

I LOVE this movie!! Lots of action, great story line, and it has a positive message. Yes, there is plenty of violence and some of the creatures could disturb a younger audience, but it's a film teens and adults will enjoy.

12+

i saw this movie and didnt like the story but if you watch, its good! cussing is an issue but not so much as gore. little horror, and cool! watch it at least once.

5 out of 10

Just caught this on cable. Actually after a quick start it got really dull. Could have been a much better movie....but....not bad for free on a rainy day off!

A messy piece of nonsense

This is one of those movies where even if you let your mind go you will still be confused. The story doesn't make sense. It just seems to be an excuse to pit angels against zombies. And it doesn't work. The cast is a nice touch, but is still wasted talent. Parents: This is a freaky movie. There's disturbing demonic images, bloody shootings, exploding bodies, irreverent content, and plenty of foul language. *Especially don't see this if you are religious.* Bottom Line: Not really worth your time in my opinion, unless you have a serious craving for angels and humans fighting zombies (and it's not as cool as it sounds). Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

Older Teens, but not Kids

This movie was okay, for parents. The amiguity shed on religion and on God's/angels' roles is a little confusing. Not a bad movie for adults, again 17 year olds won't have too many problems with it. But have to say this is just not for kids. Violence is glorified, religion is turned on its head in a strange and disorienting way, and the overall effect is eye-brow raising. The issue of abortion is also brought up and would be possibly problematic for kids.