Parent reviews for Legion

Angels battle for mankind in violent, bloody thriller.

Adult Written byBenthan October 22, 2019
Adult Written byConrad M. July 23, 2017

Advise

Legion its a very nice move ever made it has a good story but such good movies should be with part 2 .l don't know what you are thinking about it because we need to see what happened next after the baby was born
Parent of a 3 and 14-year-old Written byKyle B. March 19, 2017

Action thriller horror

Great for anyone over 14 just don't watch it at night if your kids scare easy
Adult Written byTanesia B. January 22, 2017

Awesome

I love this movie, when I first seen it I was like wow that's awesome, and creepy but hey it's my opinion.

Adult Written byclarence August 6, 2015

Adult Written bySirenStar November 4, 2011

Action-packed movie that is sure to thrill!!

I LOVE this movie!! Lots of action, great story line, and it has a positive message. Yes, there is plenty of violence and some of the creatures could disturb a younger audience, but it's a film teens and adults will enjoy.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byjonakin February 2, 2011

12+

i saw this movie and didnt like the story but if you watch, its good! cussing is an issue but not so much as gore. little horror, and cool! watch it at least once.

Adult Written byYldnole November 16, 2010

5 out of 10

Just caught this on cable. Actually after a quick start it got really dull. Could have been a much better movie....but....not bad for free on a rainy day off!

Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 11, 2010

A messy piece of nonsense

This is one of those movies where even if you let your mind go you will still be confused. The story doesn't make sense. It just seems to be an excuse to pit angels against zombies. And it doesn't work. The cast is a nice touch, but is still wasted talent. Parents: This is a freaky movie. There's disturbing demonic images, bloody shootings, exploding bodies, irreverent content, and plenty of foul language. *Especially don't see this if you are religious.* Bottom Line: Not really worth your time in my opinion, unless you have a serious craving for angels and humans fighting zombies (and it's not as cool as it sounds). Thanks for reading! - Movie Man

Parent Written byStepMomSterToo June 25, 2010

Older Teens, but not Kids

This movie was okay, for parents. The amiguity shed on religion and on God's/angels' roles is a little confusing. Not a bad movie for adults, again 17 year olds won't have too many problems with it. But have to say this is just not for kids. Violence is glorified, religion is turned on its head in a strange and disorienting way, and the overall effect is eye-brow raising. The issue of abortion is also brought up and would be possibly problematic for kids.

Adult Written bygrizmaster1981 June 11, 2010

Another film that would scare kids of any age

Your kids especially the little ones should not watch this movie. From the moment the old lady says C--- there is nonstop scary stuff. Some zombies burst into blood and gross plasma that may make the toughest stomach go queasy. Just the films very take on the concept of the apocalypse and the earth being judge would be enough to scare any kids If there were any contemporary films that could give your kids nightmares this would be one of them.

Parents could and should talk to their kids about where hollywood gets these different ideas on how the apocalypse and the end of the world will play out. The point that the language and graphic violence makes this movie for adults only!

Adult Written byFamilyofSix May 18, 2010

Twisted View of Angels

Although it was an interesting concept at first, this movie tries to convince us that angels are the bad guys. It even shows them as zombie-like creatures with monster teeth. Even the "good" angel uses some really bad language that I doubt is used in heaven. If you are a person that puts your faith in God, you may find this movie very offensive.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez May 12, 2010

16 and up.

i love this movie it was good but legion is only for your older teens and parents you need to know that legion is in extremely violent movie that has a lot of fighting, guns and knives, bullet wounds, slices and dices, car crashes, and more characters use strong language throughout the movie also there's a little bit of drinking and smoking characters drink beer and woman smokes cigarettes while she is pregnant.

Adult Written byuytt2 January 28, 2010

rent it

the movies plot is stujpid and the actingis ok. the good thing is entertaining enough to stop you from turning of youre television. so if you are going to see it rent it. the movie is really violent

Adult Written bybaby face jo January 27, 2010

good for tweens and up

it was a great movie i mean it has alot of violance but hey what movie doesnt i gave it two thumbs up

Parent Written byPlague January 26, 2010

Legion

Cool movie. Awesome action, but the acting could have been better. Finally excited to see a movie where the angels are the bad guys.
Parent of a 14-year-old Written byvhanley January 25, 2010

We dug it, OK for 14+ if marure enough to handle swearing/violence, otherwise, 15+?

We loved it. Great story line with a new twist on the end of the world genre. No sex (the only thing I really concern myself with), but quite a bit of swearing. I have a 14 year old daughter and she absolutely loved the movie.

Parent of a 5, 10, 15, and 16-year-old Written bySuperparent123 January 23, 2010

HELP ME!

What is more gory? Legion or daybreakers?
What Is worth seeing? Legion or daybreakers?
What has more cussing? Legion or daybreakers?
What has more action? Legion or daybreakers?