Kid reviews for Legion

Legion Poster Image

Meh... includes spoilers

It was fine, but I didn’t like the plot. First of all they should have fact checked cuz I know they would have received hate from religious people like myself. It has swearing, a pregnant woman smoking. The plot made sense in my opinion. I didn’t like the ending and Gabriel was never a warrior in the Bible. He was a messenger. Also I don’t think angels will be turning people into demonic looking people. At least make it a bit realistic, and they aren’t so cruel to torture Harold in that way. The ending was whack, and there was no clear explanation as to how the tattoos were passed on to Jeep or how Michael came down from heaven again. And it’s very interesting how angels couldn’t have killed all the people in that place and 1 angel. But then again it’s their movie they made soo... I don’t recommend this to anyone that is religious.

It’s fine but for mature

Leigon

Leigon Okay, me and my 8 year old brother sat down and watched this with our dads permission and we found it really amusing. It's about how god gave up on mankind and how he sends things down to earth to stop charlie from having her baby. When the film first starts its quite boring since there is not really much going on, if your child is scared quite easily I advise them to not watch it since it is quite jumpy at times ,(especially when your not expecting a sweet old lady to become possessed). Leigon contains quite a lot of swearing and violence it is also creepy because the music adds in suspense. There is no sex/nudity in this film so there's no need to worry about that, if your a Christian then this is not really for you because some scenes contain people blowing up on crosses and possessed children. I personally loved this film because it's

legion

i thought the idea was a bad idea i think it is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Dont even ask me about this movie.

Offensive film is not for those of strong Catholic faith.

This movie was ok, a lot of violence, and definetly iffy for those of the Catholic faith (as I am). I was kind of offended by its view of angels as a turn to be demons, and the angel Gabrielle as a villain. I didn't think it was anything special.

14 and older.

This is a great movie! If your kid can handle it, let him watch it! I am 12 years old, and had no trouble watching it at all. There is some cussing, including the C-bomb, but mostly f*ck and sh*t. I own this movie and have seen it about 3 times, I think. However, this is not for weak stomachs! Do not watch this if you have a weak stomach, because this movie is filled with gore, including a self-performed surgery on his own back, and they show an angel cutting off his wings, and then sewing up the stumps. Disgusting, and not for 13 or younger. However, if you are 14, or don't get nightmares easily, like me, you will love this movie!

17+

I didn't see this movie, nor would I want to, but I saw the trailer for it and it scared me so bad I stopped watching it. This movie is definitely not intended for children. Depending on your child, use extreme discretion in letting them watch it. For instance, I have an unnatural fear of demons (I don't know really, when I was little I had an unnatural fear of vampires, so I'll probably stop being so afraid when I grow out of this phase), so even if it would be age appropriate for me when I'm 16, it may still scare me very bad. So depending on your child, use extreme discretion in letting them watch it. I strongly advise against letting anyone under 17 watch this movie.

my new favorite movie. the only iffy thing was the language.

soooooo awsum!!!

luvs its!!!

In appropriate

Not appropriate for any one!