All parent member reviews for Leroy & Stitch

Adult Written byMommaTracey April 9, 2008

Another great movie in the Lilo & Stitch universe...

This Disney movie continues the story line started in Lilo & Stitch. Both of my children, ages 2 & 6, have enjoyed this universe. We like watching Lilo struggle with her attitude while being fiercely loyal to her friends and family (ohana). We love watching Stitch's antics and seeing him transformed from destructive to friendly. AND we LOVE LOVE LOVE the music. This is a much requested DVD series in our house, never fails to elict squeals (or shouts) of delight.
Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byFilmFather December 21, 2011

An enjoyable, easily digestible 73 minutes of fun for kids and parents

While it may not go down as a classic in the Disney pantheon, Leroy & Stitch is an enjoyable and easily digestible 73 minutes of fun for kids and parents alike. My boys both really enjoyed it, earning it repeat viewings over the weekend after watching it on a Friday night. Despite a slow start, the action and antics kept them entertained – the capper being (gross-out alert) when Leroy picks his nose with his tongue. *** Kids under ten will probably enjoy Leroy & Stitch. And despite Leroy’s tricky nose-picking, there’s no content that’s inappropriate or scary for toddlers or pre-schoolers. *** Read my full review at: filmfather (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Kids will love final Lilo movie

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None. Violence (Not an Issue): Some cartoony action. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Evil creatures become good. Friendship is a major theme of the movie. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.