Parent reviews for Letters to Juliet

Letters to Juliet Poster Image

Love like Rom.

A hundred percent worth to watch.. i love it

Adorable heart warming entertainment

Letters to Juliet is one of the best romantic films I’ve seen. Yes I realize it can be pretty cheesy and cliché at times, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. It features accomplished actors such as Amanda Seyfried and Vanessa Redgrave, who both do very well with their roles. It also features Christopher Egan, who plays Charlie and I loved him in that role, he fit it perfectly and him and Seyfried had good working chemistry. It’s a film basically anyone around 8/9 can and I think will enjoy.

Refreshing Ambiance

The plot of Letters to Juliet is so simple and so close to anyone's heart. No complicated plots but only wonderful sceneries and true to life situations. One could pretend to be in a character's shoe and imagine how one would respond. It's all fun and clean. A teenager watching this movie will perhaps find it like a fantasy but who's to say no? It could really happen!

Great.

It's a very sweet lovely movie. Good for the family. Makes you have faith in love and friendships again.

WONDERFUL!

great film! No sex or violence and heaps of romance! What more can you want?!
Typical Romance comedy with a little twist. Probably ok for most your teens. Also good date night movie. Good chunk of fill takes place in italy so there is drinking at every meal in the movie. And there is a building attraction between 2 of the characters thru the movie.

Sweet Movie - Perfect Chick Flick

Very sweet and nice movie. It was nice to be able to watch a film that had nothing offensive in it!

A delight to watch. simply.

wow man i can't believe this with absolute 0 expectations i saw this movie and i rated it NOT INTERESTED too .... but now i feel like like its one of the best romantic movies of all time. wow great isn't it? its not cliche at all, a very new kind of a story, great chemistry between Amanda Seyfried and Chris Egan. acting was decent. Gael Garcia, Vanessa Redgrave they were good too. we seriously need more of these kind of movies man. lately i don't remember any movie that satisfied my need of a good time, there must used to be something wrong with them but this one i was watching without getting bored or annoyed and going here and there and then coming to watch until it gets finish and then write a review and Thank God for it .... lolx. i seriously did not wanted this movie to finish and when it did i wanted some more, i wanted it to never finish that is like really crazy thing but it did happened. loved it alot. an absolute charming and adorable movie. The message of romantic love being timeless and one that can cross many generations was very well appreciated and felt. The scenery of Italy in the film is gorgeous. There are breathtaking shots that make you want to hop on a plane after the film is over and go there yourself. such a beautiful place it is. The major weight of carrying the film rested squarely on the shoulders of Amanda Seyfried. Other than being very lovely shoulders, she did an excellent job of portraying her character. She has a great range of endearing expressions. I've seen her in a couple of other films that I enjoyed her in, but none better than this; even considering the broader production values of "Mama Mia". She was radiantly beautiful and added just the right note of intelligence, warmth and charm. In one scene where her character described her excellent education, it didn't seem ludicrous coming from her as it has in the past from other actors. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her - and not just because of her radiant beauty either. While it's certainly not a masterpiece, I praise it for being able to go way past the average "rom com" or "tearjerker" and just be a simply pleasing experience with very fun scenes and a great sense of romance and happiness that I was touched by. It was a job well done, and a breath of fresh air from a lot of trash heaps that are passed off as Romance films nowadays. I suggest anyone who can enjoy this light-hearted, fun and delightful adventure see it right away! i loved it and now i am recommending everyone to see this movie.

Not much of a movie, but my daughter liked it

There's really nothing to say film-wise here. Perfect time killer for a tween girl, but nothing else. I did enjoy seeing Lynn Redgrave again.