All teen and kid member reviews for Liar Liar

Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bybandgeek03 April 19, 2009

If you love comedy, you will love this!!

This movie is hilarious!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byNico coolman April 8, 2015

good and a little sexual

sex: 3 1/2 violence: 2 1/2 swearing: 3 funny, but sexual. It might go over kids under 8 or 9's heads, and they'll just think it's funny, for the kid jokes. (which are definetly in there, butt (heehee) only a kid could find them)
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Funny

Sex- 3 (Mature Themes)
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

fun movie!

This is such a good movie! the recording in the courtroom is the kind of thing you may what to cover little kids ears for, but other than that there is really nothing too bad. Good for 11+!

A GOOD BUT NOT APPROAITE

the above read it
Teen, 13 years old Written byyugiohsux April 9, 2008

It's really not that bad

it's good for ages 10 and up in my opinion. but of course, my opinion is not everybody's.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLoveOwenWilson September 18, 2010

kids and teens...but censored!

Jim Carrey is very funny and proved those who say that very right once again!! love this movie and if others do too....they should watch 'Bruce Almighty' :) hahaha!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2015

Great, funny Jim Carrey classic

This is a hilarious film. There is one scene where a man and a woman are lying in bed together, it is later implied that they had sex although most little kids will probably think it's their definition of sex (Lovey-dovey stuff), but they still won't get grossed out (As in ewww love). There is some language such as b*stard, d*ck, pr*ck, sh*t and b*tch. One instance of go**amn. The worst violence is when Fletcher comically, but graphically beats himself up. He punches himself in the face thrice, rubs soap in his eyes and slams his head against a toilet seat, when someone asks what he's doing, he replies "I'm kicking my a*s. I think anyone 9+ can watch this film
Kid, 10 years old February 27, 2009

Funny but a little bad!

The movie is hilarious. But they say s___ and d___ alot.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for language and some sensuality, sexual humor

Teen, 17 years old Written byAlex Edworthy July 8, 2016

LIAR

LIAR LIAR is a good movie.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2016
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2016

Inappropriate Jim Carre ymovie deals with real life struggles

There is plenty of things that you should be aware of. There are inappropriate scenes and lots of language. It can be funny but very sad. It is emotional. You can get a lot of laughs but often roll your eyes. I'd say you could skip this movie or see this movie. If you like most of Jim Carrey's movies- well this is something different. Watch out parents. I suggest you watch this movie carefully before letting you kids under the age of 14 see this movie.
Kid, 8 years old July 19, 2015

Dumb,awful Jim Carry comedy is somewhat brutal.

My rating:12+ for mature content,brief bloody violence,and language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 17, 2015

Less offensive then directors previous films but mature topics

My rating:12+ Comic violence,adult content,language
Teen, 13 years old Written byMorgiman May 16, 2015

Good Movie

Funny And Family Friendly Just Watch Out Minor Use Of Bad Language And Small Sex References
Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2014
Good and interesting but the main character screams a lot and it is hard to follow. But there is lots of bad language (s**t) and offensive sexual jokes. DO NOT LET UNDER 10'S WATCH THIS!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnozzlywins August 12, 2013

HILLARIOUS great film

So funny, I don't no why they have rated this movie 1 star and 12+ , the seduction scene is only a women on top of him ( sitting)