Kid reviews for Liar Liar

Liar Liar Poster Image

A Sweet Movie -- But not for 14 or younger

Fun Fact -- Most 13 year olds will have seen much more sexual content than this movie. The 20 second audio tape of (passionate) sex isn't going to ruin their minds. HOWEVER, this will be very awkward for you to watch with any kid you can't laugh with about a variety of sexual references, scenes, and concepts. Save this for a silly friday night movie party with a 15 year old, it'll be a lot more fun that way. Enjoy!
1 person found this helpful.

Comedy Central!

This movie is so good! I can’t tell you how much fun I had watching this! I almost laughed my friggen ass off! It was that funny! Please keep note of the content in this film, though

Bad

Pg 13

funny, but really se.xual

I love jim carrey and his faces and jokes that he makes, but this movie was just constant s.ex all around. many innuendos, jokes, scenes, and even noises that were really uncomfortable to watch with my siblings and parent. fletcher constantly hooks up with girls and has one night stands. since he can't lie (hes got a spell/curse on him) he blatantly spills out his s.exual secrets at work and out loud during court. skip the scene where he has a one night stand with his co-worker. shes really gross. oh and also, the second main part of the movie is fletcher tryiing to defend a woman who committed adultery 8 times. (hes a criminal defender in court) shes very suggestive and practically BEGS for romantic relationships with everyone. a tape is played for proof that she hooked up with many men. it is very inappropriate and noises are heard if you know what i mean. many uses of profanity, including a middle finger gesture. this movie does have some sweet parts though, like max loving his father despite his many flaws. and its really funny too. but DEFINITELY for older people.

goofy inappropriate Carrey movie is still good

Has sex scenes, but is really funny and teaches kids not to lie because it can come back to bite you. Little language, drugs, and violence but has sexual content.

AMAZING! But not for young kids

I was blown away by the comedy in this film. Classic Jim Carrey. Good message about not lying, plus Jim Carreys character obviously loves his son.But there are some things to be wary of ( parents) Sex 4/5: in court, a tape is played of a man and woman having sex. Definitely more than this, but I watched it a while ago and can’t remember everything. Just be careful Language 3/5 : Lots of insults, s**t used frequently along with others. Warning for parents there. Overall, an excellent comedy that shouldn’t be missed. Most likely best for kids 12 and up, one of the best comedies out there

Good funny film however has lots of sexual banter.

I really hilarious except there is tons of sex jokes. In a court case, as proof an audio recording of a couple having sex is heard. There is bad language such as s**t but nothing to overreact about. There is a violent scene when the character that Jim Carrey plays roughly beats himself up. Not many drug references but consumerism includes airline references.

An ok comedy movie with Jim Carrey

Liar liar is a very funny film with Jim Carrey although there is some sexual references such as a tape in court of it there is some bad language as well though the main character relley loves his kid and would do anything for him it’s fine funny but somewhat dumb

This is a hilarious comedy but PG-13 for a reason

This really funny but super inappropriate is has seduction and a pretty graphic sex scene but most of it implied and there quite a bit of language like s-t, prick, sl-t, dickhead and bastard. Also there’s a part we’re the main character is beating himself up in the bathroom.