All parent member reviews for License to Wed

Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written bymarfen March 16, 2010

don't pay to watch it it. avoid if possible

Absolutely brutal. The movie didn't know if it was a Walt disney special or a teen titlation movie. Totally unbelievable plot and script. My first and only Mandy moore movie. Robin Williams charater creeped me out.
Adult Written bydhd976 April 9, 2008

I Lost 6 BRAIN CELLS!!!!!!

Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjlo4685 April 9, 2008

Great Easy Going Comedy

This movie was way better than I had expected it to be. As a minister I took some offense to Robin Williams' character, but not enought o keep me from seeing it again. It was an all around fun movie. This is one you will want to buy on DVD and keep around to pull out once in a while or to entertain.
Adult Written byoldernow April 9, 2008

sporadic funnyness

After reading so many negative reviews about this movie I wondered if I really wanted to see it. My family and I including my 21 year old and 24 year old came with my wife and I. I had not much of an expectation, but really, it was not as bad as I had been reading, in fact, parts were really funny. I miss robin williams and some of his zaniness, and although he goes over the top sometimes. he was still the one I had come to love as an actor. I hope you go to see it, not with children under age of 10. Happy viewing..
Adult Written byamollo01 April 9, 2008

Do not waste your time with this movie. If you like the stars, you are better off sticking to their better movies/television shows.