A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

License to Wed

License to Wed Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 parent reviews

Sort by:

One iffy scene

We watched it with our 14 year olds and the only scene that was iffy was when they talked AT LENGTH about different places to have sex, and what the main characters "liked in bed".

Annoying

This movie seems to start out okay, but when it would get to the parts that were supposed to be funny I would just cringe or not laugh. Robin Williams character is the small, very slight saving grace (if you could even call it that) of this movie. The couple just ends up bickering the whole time, mainly for stupid reasons. And in some cases, not very many, this could be seen as charming and create some good chemistry, but here it was just annoying. I watched to end to see if it would get better, but nothing really changed. There are some cute moments, but other than that I just ended up being slightly irritated.

don't pay to watch it it. avoid if possible

Absolutely brutal. The movie didn't know if it was a Walt disney special or a teen titlation movie. Totally unbelievable plot and script. My first and only Mandy moore movie. Robin Williams charater creeped me out.