Kid reviews for Life Itself

Life Itself Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Watched this movie tonight and it shocked me.

This movie was AMAZING. I don't know why it got such bad reviews, because it was such an amazing movie in my opinion. It had good messages, and a giant story that was all connected in the end. There are some mature topics but for the most part it is okay for teens. Anyways this movie is amazing, and doesn't deserve the two stars that it was rate. It deserves five stars, or at least a full four. I just don't get why critics seem to detest this movie when audiences love it. Just check amazon prime, it has almost five stars. Overall this movie is soooo amazing, and I'd totally suggest it to anyone 14 and up.

Critics must’ve Watched a Different Movie

This movie was really amazing in my opinion. I read a review that said “It didn’t earn tears but rather manipulated them out” which is completely untrue. It had so many twists and turns which left me guessing until the end. It has very mature themes; such as death, coping, depression, drinking, suicide, crass language, and sexual innuendos. If your child is mature and can understand those types of things and can ignore innapropriate situations, then I would watch this with them, as it has messages that everyone should carry throughout life.