Kid reviews for Like Father

Goodhearted but predictable father-daughter comedy; language

Teen, 14 years old Written byLiliana20 August 6, 2018

Great Movie

I really enjoyed the movie. It tells a really great story but I feel like they didn’t need to add the adult stuff in there (language, sexual talk). I feel like kids 10-12 could really enjoy this movie too if it were made for a bit of a younger audience. Overall, I’d say this was a fun movie to watch, I just wish it didn’t include the more mature content. (It’s mostly just the language) If you’re the right age, watch this movie!

Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolpool785 August 25, 2018

Sure, it's kinda cliche, but it's a first for me to sit through the whole thing.

I thought it was a funny, kindhearted drama/comedy. It is pretty good. Not the best or anything, but worth your time. There are some strong characters, two of them gay, and it is a fun movie with some pretty deep messages of loneliness. It does have quite a bit of cursing, infrequent uses of f*ck, sh*t, etc and a use of "c*cksucker" in the opening scene. There is some sex talk and an off screen sex scene. Also there is a scene when the characters smoke marijuana (in Jamaica). Overall, teens should watch if they want to.

Teen, 17 years old Written byKassieMars August 27, 2018

Such an amazing movie!

I watched this movie the other night with my roommate and we both cried. A lot. This movie does have some sexual references and some occasional profanity, but it matters on what you expose your children to. Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer make a perfect duo in this emotional drama film.