All teen and kid member reviews for Limitless

Teen, 13 years old Written byBookHero11 March 26, 2011
Well, there isn't a terrible lot of violence but there is a fair bit of blood. There is one scene whe Bradley Cooper drinks another dudes blood. I looked away. It was gross. Pretty bloody for PG-13.
Teen, 15 years old Written byYpseru March 25, 2014

Great plot!

Honestly, you have to watch the whole movie in order to enjoy it, but if you do, I think it's a great movie, with an interesting plot. There is some violence, although nothing horrible. Some blood, and a murder is described on a TV, although nothing is shown. The whole movie is about a drug, that has some very serious side effects, such as lost time, among other things. And if you stop taking it, you'll die. Anyway, this is one movie that grows more and more interesting the more into the movie you watch, but I can understand how the beginning could bore you, but in the end, it's important to the plot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byswagshyguy15 July 27, 2013

Average; Good Thriller But Terrible Plot After 1st Half or Quarter Or So

It's pretty violent and sexual and there is one or so use of the f word so that's not really bad. The blood scene didn't put me off and it didn't sicken me - rather I found the part where he spits the hypodermic needle blinding that guy pretty violent. It was average for a movie, as it was slightly entertaining and interesting despite the uneven plot and the ending. Do prepare for an intense, almost scary film. It's more of an adult film despite the PG-13 rating, but I think very mature 12 year olds and above can handle it.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 20, 2011

Pervasive theme of drug use and dependencies is not for younger teens

Limitless is probably the strong PG-13 Rated movie I have ever seen, and must have already have gone through numerous cuts and edits to even get that Rating. While it is a good movie and has a very original story and is fairly entertaining, there is no denying the inappropriateness for tweens and even most younger teens: There is the constant theme and main story of drug use and it never really tells you how bad it is, and NZT is often glamorized as something good. Also, there is plenty of violence including some fairly explicit references for a PG-14 Rating, there is lot's of sexuality including at least three possible (and surprisingly slightly graphic) sex scenes. Finally, to top it all off, there is frequent profanity including 2 F-words. It's a good, original and exhilarating movie, but not for younger audiences.
Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2012

good as you expect mostly drugs and violence

The movie speaks for it self and can give a good lesson to kids. when you start taking the drug your limitless but when you stop taking it you can die. The good lesson to kids is... not to take drugs no matter what your peers say. like "Its FDA approved". Yet this movie is a awesome adventure and keeps you wondering. I have seen it five times and still think its a really good movie
Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2016

Pushes PG-13 limits

Not okay for a pg13 movie should have been rated R for the swearing desturbing images not for kids or tweens adult eyes only
Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 June 22, 2013

Complicated, but anchored by Cooper

I was very excited to finally see this movie after years of hearing about it, but I admit I was a tad underwhelmed. I wish they'd given De Niro a juicer role, he's rather wasted here, but Cooper really shines, especially when he's on the drug. The film also gets points for being very stylish, especially the opening credits scene and Cooper's 18 hour amnesia spell.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCloudIsC00L723 December 20, 2011

Disappointing thriller proves that the PG-13 rating is NOT "limitless"

Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2011

Movie wasn't bad, wasn't great.

Limitless is pretty good, but we have seen it all before. Quting Roger Ebert,"Limitless uses only 20 percent of its brain, but that's more than most movies."
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2012

despite it's name the veiwers are very limited

no no no no for kids utterly disterbing movie not for kids i had to stop whatching when he drank a guys blood. Also there is sex so just because someone is old enough for violence there is sex/sex jokes/sex sounds
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2012

Thriller Is Not Very Thrilling

I anticipated to watch this movie. I was disappointed. It is called a thriller. No. It's just a movie with no definite genre. Not thrilling. All about a drug. Negative role models. Violence and gore is high. Lots of sexual content. Horrible language. The only good things in this movie is at there are a few scenes that make you sit at the edge of your seat. Overall: don't have high expectations.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKevinKlinelover February 9, 2012

Worst movie ever!!!!!

I saw this movie and it made me cry. Well I only wanted to see it because I thought it was awesome but when I saw it, it was unprofessional. There was 2 seconds of laughter.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 20, 2012

gggh

pill unstoppable man movie is very entertaing
Teen, 14 years old Written byemilywoosh January 7, 2012

good movie!

i loved this movie! the plot was really good, but if you're under 14, i wouldn't recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byisa0112 December 4, 2011

a positive review of Limitless...

i liked this movie a lot. Though this movie centers around drugs and violence (mainly drugs), i thought it was a really cool concept and the acting was superb. some parents might think this movie is a terrible influence because it shows a lot of drug use and drug related violence but i think it also kinda shows what a negative effect drugs can have. so i don't know i kinda just thought Limitless needed more credit than it seemed to get from the majority of the reviews on this site . i think it's a really good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 3, 2012

Very good thriller

Drug driven movie has some blood and violence, occasional language, clearly drug use. Very mature
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 27, 2011

This was surprisingly good, but it was really violent at the end, and the plot centered on drugs. It pushes the PG-13 rating to a border with the R rating.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for constant drug content including usage, some drinking, intense violence, some suggestive content and language.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymuse2857 August 9, 2013

Pretty well made sci-fi thriller with a creative plot

Warning about intense violence (pretty much for PG-13) and theme about a drug. Some say this movie should have been R but I think it's more appropriate for PG-13.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMangareader101 August 10, 2011

Parents overreact to the dumbest things in the movie

Movie was amazing. Yes, the guy uses drugs to help him, but really? Do you need to overreact to every thing parents? Whats so bad about him drinking a martini? I'm not saying It isn't PG-13.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAxewarrior December 20, 2011

not that bad

this movie is pretty good, not as bad as what a lot of people think