Kid reviews for Little Giants

Little Giants Poster Image

great movie.

i give it a 10 and up. language such as p----d, d---, what the h---, where the h---, crap, loosers, jerk, idiot moron, for ------ sakes. older kids play in the store. becky tries to impress a boy.

A waste, the worst sports film I've ever seen!

Pretty bad unfunny comedy didn't attract laughs from a huge comedy fan. There is mild violence but controlling aggression is a topic. Mike flirting between children. Pissed and other mild swears are used. No drinking drug references. Bad, do not watch it you have choice, but I didn't have a choice so....

Why? Just why?

Waste of time. Yes, I watched it the whole way through, but in the hope that something good would happen. Only one funny moment, which lasted all of a few seconds. The majority of jokes were just dead. Definitely not worth my time. Probably good for very little kids. Please don’t waste your time or money on this tedious film

Good. But some stuff didnt need to be their.

It is a great movie but the language is a little high for 7 and lower kids. Best part is that it is an underdog movie. 10+.

BAD

Weird relationships

As the story goes along, we see Shawna Waldron's character, Becky "Icebox" O'Shea, develop feeling for a boy name Junior. When her dad goes to meet him and his parents, he learns that he is the son of his old crush, Patty, and, at the end of the movie, they kiss and in love, but Becky still likes Junior. So the story ends with Becky's father dating her boyfriend's mom. So yeah.
not rated for age