Kid reviews for Little Man

Little Man Poster Image

So Hillarious

Very funny movie, with lots of jokes and laughs.

Not that great

I think that if you removed the inappropriate bits it could have been a more successful kids movie. My 8 year old sister enjoyed it quite a lot but the rest of the family (including me) thought it was boring, made no sense at all and was anything but funny.

It's Good

I loved this when i first watched it and I still like it while the humour is childish it is slightly adult. The only people who hate this movie's humour are overly sensitive.

Amazing, No rudeness

No swearwords so perfect for Lil Jimmy

Hillarious

Very funny movie, with lots of jokes and laughs.

Classic comedy

A classic comedy movie. The perfect movie. Classic humor, with a little sexual humor. Funny movie

Iffy for 12+

This is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen.

LOL!!!

Little man is hilarious,lol,clasic movie!it made me pee my pants in the part when a kids mom told her son to take medicine and told him that it would slide right out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not rated for age

Funny movie, but doesn't deliver

I thought that this movie was a little funny, but not the best movie I saw. Hollywood is running out of ideas. A robber that is only the size of the baby is unheard of.I would know right from the start that it was an adult, not a baby. It took me 2 days to laugh. The plot was okay, but somebody else could've done better.