Kid reviews for Little Monsters

Little Monsters Poster Image

13 years olds can watch.

There was some sexual content, gore, and swearing in this movie. One masturbation scene as well as a sex scene, in my opinion these scenes weren't that bad ( not a big deal ). There is quite a lot of gore, but like what do you expect? It's a zombie movie... Mostly blood. The swearing is present, as there is quite a lot of it. If your child is mature I think 13 year olds can watch this. I watched it when I was 12, and saw nothing wrong with the movie considering I've seen it all before. I am saying 13+ instead of 12+ because I am just more mature than most at my age so it depends on maturity level. Overall I really did enjoy this movie, there were some scenes that made me laugh so much I really recommend this movie. Maybe just don't watch with parents ( especially if they are strict ).

Watch without parents

Great movie but considering what's in it, it's probobly best that teens watch this alone

Good fun

I loved this movie, it was a bit profane, but nothing that you encounter in everyday middle school. I went to the theater with some friends intending to watch the Joker, but it wasn't available and so we watched this instead. That being said, it was a great investment of time and I'm quite glad I watched it.

Great, but not for kids

This is a great film, but it does have a crap ton of swearing, violence and some sex. 2 scenes include masturbation and 1 included nudity (Unless I just remembered wrong), and some characters, including lots of zombies, die. More mature children (At least 12 years old) could watch this if they're ok with watching this kind of stuff.

Lots of swearing and sexy stuff

Good for older teens, two scenes of masterbation and a sex scene lots of bloody violence but the character development in this film is amazing lupita nyongo is the best in this film by far

Good movie, with some questionable scenes.

This is a really good movie, and it has some HUGE gore involved. It also has extreme swearing, with I think isn't that bad, but there are some overprotective parents, so I don't know. Also, there was a scene where Dave was masturbating to Miss Caroline, but I skipped that scene, so I don't know too much about it. There is also a scene where Teddy talks about how much he had sex with other moms, which I personally laughed at. Overall, it was a great movie, and it had some questionable scenes, but the gore was beautiful (If you're a gorehound, like me.).