All teen and kid member reviews for Little Monsters

Kid, 9 years old September 7, 2012

This was the worst movie eeeeevvvvveerrrr how can this be for kids 8 and up do you think a little kids head getting torn off is appropriate for 8 year olds the dumbmovie doesn't even have a s moral. All it is is a movie ment to scare kids whatever company made this movie boooooooo hiss I'd give it -73,00 stars if I could. They make the movie sound silly but parents don't be fold and DON'T pick this movie for family movie night that's how they get you me and my 3 year old cousin fell for the trap we thought it would be funny but boy were we wrong,we both busted out in tears when the little kids head got torn off. We watched this garbage right before bed. Watching this movie at daytime is already enough but before bed,and even worse there was a funny part in the middle and like one minute after it got all scary . All this garbage is about is kids going to bed and there's monsters under the bed . The moral is scary the moral is going under your bed and losing body parts booooo.
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2010

Oh, just another kids movie, nothing to... *sees the head removal scene* Oh my sweet lord... ABORT, ABORT ALL PARENTS!

This movie is what is known as nightmare fuel. I saw this and thought typical kiddie flick. There was no moral, all profanity, scary creatures, and even A KID HAVING HIS HEAD TORN OFF! When I saw that scene, I gasped! I do not gasp that easy... The kid's head was just torn off... To recap, avoid this thing like the black plague, and if you will excuse me, I'm going to try to wash my mind of the horror. Thanks for reading!
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2011

Good Movie

I love this movie, i have seen it sooo many times. There is a lot of language, but 9 and up shuold be fine with it. As long as they know not to repeat it.
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2011

A fairly good movie other than graphic violence and lots of swearing.