All teen and kid member reviews for Little Spirit: Christmas in New York

Teen, 15 years old Written by9spaceking July 17, 2014

Terrible Movie

What kind of movie is this? Lame "Little Spirit" story, poorly executed boring moments throughout the whole entire event, in addition to lack of development-- Peabody and Sherman had more in only 5 minutes of Boy-and-Dog in comparison to the WHOLE ENTIRE MOVIE of this movie!! Absolutely no romance whatsoever, no comedy whatsoever, no grab-your-seat action neither is there any drama, furthermore you cannot feel sympathetic if you do not know the Boy-and-Dog backstory... the little spirit himself was so darned ridiculous it puts Monty Python to shame, but there was absolutely no funny at all in this movie, and the dog could not be liked, it was potrayed as just a dog....messed up even at the "good moments", there were two or three moments where I felt like they were going somewhere....but it passed up fast. There was also no character development, NONE. Not even the main character was developed much--what do we know about him? He's scared and cowardly? Dumb and needs magic to find merely ONE DOG?? He can't snag a girl or even make ONE joke??? Does this story even matter?? My god, this was one of the worst children film I have EVER seen, almost as bad as Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and that's saying something!!! Do not watch this movie. At least, not all the way through. You won't like it.