All parent member reviews for Live Free or Die Hard

Adult Written byKitsune87 December 20, 2009

The best in the Series.
Adult Written byonlygoodthings April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysarahkay89 November 17, 2010

Fine for adults / older teens; would not recommend for kids/tweens

Well done movie. But lots of language. Very violent. One inappropriate make-out scene (guy keeps grabbing girl's breast as the kiss) Overall, I would not recommend for kids or tweens.
Adult Written bydjrgeek April 18, 2010

It is really an action-packed thriller! Might be to violent for younger kids, but is still awsome!
Adult Written by4Spice October 22, 2009

very good 12 over

great movie but not a classic like the last three but more updated then the last three
Adult Written bycoolmandude April 9, 2008

Parent Written byTHE MOVIE BUF!!!!! July 12, 2011

Very good movie but very rude and violent

Lots of violence coarse language and a bit of sex strong violence coarse language and medium sexual content
Adult Written bymulchi April 9, 2008

i saw it and it was awsome

bruce is my hero in all movies but he just rocks screen when you see him do things you could and would not do in real actual life kids this film is not for you but sis and bro who are 17 19 20 are
Adult Written bybfranklin April 9, 2008

Action-Packed

This was a fast moving, action-packed movie. My husband and I both loved it. Our 15 year old daughter didn't care for it.
Adult Written byfonzieg April 3, 2015

Only PG-13 rated installment is still lots of fun!

Explosions, shootouts, and excitement are all present in the 4th installment in this brilliant franchise! Plus it's rated PG-13, so it's tamer than it's predecessors, and just because it's tamer, doesn't mean is lame, because it's just as exciting as the last 3 movies!
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written bycucamonga December 31, 2011

Highly unrealistic action flick

I am shocked that some parents are recommending this film to 13 year olds. There is a make out session where a guy caresses on top of the bra of a teen ager, the daughter calls her dad an a***ole, and there is a lot of bad language.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byjoeryker August 8, 2010

Awsome thriller...but has almost as much language as action.
Adult Written bychangster.eminem May 7, 2010

You Want A Fighting Terrorist Movie With Some Humor? Here it is.

This is one of those fighting terrorists movies where it can be comical at points.
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Live Free or Die Hard

Great action movie for Die Hard fans everywhere.
Adult Written bygounseen April 9, 2008

A great movie, but a little violent...

The fourth installment in the Die Hard series lives up to its name. Although not as good as its predecessors in my opinion, it is still worth your time. I think that the reviewer before me gave this movie a bit too harsh of a review. For example, the ONLY mention of drugs in this film is when a character is being treated for his wounds by a paramedic. The other reviewer "red-flagged" this. I would disagree. But, this movie still does have its share of violence. There is frequent killing, and high-octane action. But it is relatively bloodless compared to any of its predecessors. Bruce does use his catch phrase, Yippe-Ki-Yay M******f*****, but the word f***** is partially covered by a gunshot. Overall, this movie impresses me. I would recommend it for kids age 13 and up, just as the rating suggests.
Adult Written byLIEN~KOF April 9, 2008

Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byMovieCheck555 April 9, 2008

Amazing

One iffy begining scene but it is short and not a big deal Violence is heavy but not too gory
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

A good pure aciton flick

See it with your teens they'll love it and so will you!
Adult Written bymotherofireland April 9, 2008

Much better than expected.

Funny, good, love Bruce Willis. Fine for teenagers.