Parent and kid reviews for Look Who's Talking

Enjoyable first film in the "talking baby" genre.

Parent Written byKarenFi5 October 3, 2011

Look out!

Two sex scenes in the movie. The F word is used once. The Lord's name is said in vain. All the while, the woman is having an affair with a married man.

Adult Written bygoodgirl November 14, 2015

cute.

cool 80's movie. the star of the movie we see an egg and the sperm racing to the egg. baby Mikey is cute and wise.

Positive messages
Parent of a 11 year old Written by[email protected] June 16, 2011

as long as kids have guardins to watch with then yes its ok to watch!

the movie is so cute yes ofcourse if you have kids there gonna probably ask you about the beginnig of the movi ethe sperm and egg i remember when i were little i seen this movie back then i was only 4 so i did'nt understand the very first part of the movie the egg i always thought was a heart and the sperm i did'nt get it ofcourse at 4 years of age no child knows what that means but the movie is funny and kids can watch it as long as there with there guardins yeah Pg-13 movies are for kids over 13 but if they have they folks its a cool movie to watch the baby is so cute little Mikey oh how i love him!

Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

PG-13 movies are supose to be for kids over 13!

Some of them are exeptions for kids! This ones not!
Adult Written byBobslob April 9, 2008

BABIES THAT TALK ARE FUNNY!

I dont care who you are or what you think you know, babies that talk are funny! This kid blabs about everything and everyone, even about his mamas chest because she has his milk in there. HAHA Thats good stuff! And who dont like John Travolta? That man is one of the best actors of all tim. This is a great movie for babies and babie lovers of all time. Forever.
Adult Written bydvdgirl85 October 6, 2015

Cute movie.

I was only four when this movie came out so I really didn't quite understand the start of the movie. but its one of those cute feel good movies and as you get older you understand it. I wonder how old baby Mikey is. He was so cute in this movie.

Positive messages